Need someone who can make a flag design for my channel

So I wasn't sure where to put this place so I placed it here.

What I need is someone who can create a flag design around my channel, maybe incorporate my channel art in the style of it somehow, and I need my links for Patreon and Twitter included in this. I will then take the deign and make it visually look like its waving in the wind for my outro along with some gaming style music.

Please let me know if you can help in any way

Youtube link for channel art and logo stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8F-7_u_CFnA-KGpBauMYQQ

Patreon Link: www.patreon.com/TheShadow208

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/TheShadow208

Thanks in advance! :)

Just cause I have Patreon doesn't mean I have money or am willing to pay? Where did you pull that reasoning from?

2 hours ago, TheShadow208 said:

Just cause I have Patreon doesn't mean I have money or am willing to pay? Where did you pull that reasoning from?

Because you're trying to get someone to do some work.  Even non-profit entities have to pay for services and products if they outsource them.

12552917_1097067803679276_76872782119628

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

37 minutes ago, ALwin said:

Because you're trying to get someone to do some work...

While I get (and agree with) your gist. But $50k-100k on computer? Even the supercomputers in my office are cheaper than that!

3 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

While I get (and agree with) your gist. But $50k-100k on computer? Even the supercomputers in my office are cheaper than that!

I didn't create the infographics, just borrowed it from someone.  But I think it also takes into account the OS and software, and accessories.  A Wacom Cintiq is not cheap.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

2 hours ago, ALwin said:

I didn't create the infographics, just borrowed it from someone.  But I think it also takes into account the OS and software, and accessories.  A Wacom Cintiq is not cheap.

Ah yes but why have Wacom Cintiq when we have Paint.Net.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

On 2/3/2016 at 8:32 AM, Bittenfleax said:

Ah yes but why have Wacom Cintiq when we have Paint.Net.

It's not a software, it's a drawing tablet for professionals.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

On 2016-02-03 at 9:27 AM, TheShadow208 said:

This quote would make most people reconsider helping I think. I would at least. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

On 2/6/2016 at 6:12 AM, NuroKnight said:

It's not a software, it's a drawing tablet for professionals.

Exactly, why have that when we can have paint.net on a surface pro 1? /jk

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I have a Patreon for future cases just in case I ever end up with a few viewers who want to help me. My channel doesn't bring in enough revenue to do anything with yet and my job doeskin give me enough money to pay for my bills so I definitely don't have enough money to be spending on paid artwork

On 03/02/2016 at 6:32 PM, Dredgy said:

Yes that is actually correct. I do tax returns for a client who does graphics art/advertising. An Nvidia quadro gpu alone can easily cost more than most high end pc gaming rig. Adobe CC cost around $2k annually. You'll be surprised on how expensive professional equipments are.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Just now, Klerk said:

Yes that is actually correct. I do tax returns for a client who does graphics art/advertising. An Nvidia quadro gpu alone can easily cost more than most high end pc gaming rig. Adobe CC cost around $2k annually. You'll be surprised on how expensive professional equipments are.

I work with supercomputers (and am the one who buys all the parts)...I have a $3500 Quadro M5000 in my home PC so I'm aware of the costs.

The most expensive Windows computer is my office costs $27000 and it's used for serious number crunching. 

For graphics, the requirements aren't *that* intense - a graphics card capable of outputting 10 bit colour (so Quadro/FirePro) and a monitor capable of displaying it. Nothing else is that specialized. 

Though the graphic Alwin posted seems to be entirely fictitious - if you spend 7 years on a graphic design degree I'd have my doubts. 3 years is a standard bachelor. 7 is pretty much a full medical or law degree. Even in America, I wouldn't think that degree wouldn't cost $200k (a bachelor here costs about $100k at a very prestigious private university, about $50k at a public university). Most designers I know aren't university educated.

17 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

I work with supercomputers (and am the one who buys all the parts)...I have a $3500 Quadro M5000 in my home PC so I'm aware of the costs.

The most expensive Windows computer is my office costs $27000 and it's used for serious number crunching. 

For graphics, the requirements aren't *that* intense - a graphics card capable of outputting 10 bit colour (so Quadro/FirePro) and a monitor capable of displaying it. Nothing else is that specialized. 

Though the graphic Alwin posted seems to be entirely fictitious - if you spend 7 years on a graphic design degree I'd have my doubts. 3 years is a standard bachelor. 7 is pretty much a full medical or law degree. Even in America, I wouldn't think that degree wouldn't cost $200k (a bachelor here costs about $100k at a very prestigious private university, about $50k at a public university). Most designers I know aren't university educated.

I was only referring to the computer/equipment part. I have no idea how much art courses cost so I will not comment on that. As for the graphics power needed, yes they do need it. For example 3d rendering a single 1080p frame could take an hour on the highest end consumer gpu. Ad/art companies have deadlines and a bunch of work to do so they need to finnish asap. Also they use professional monitors with high color accuracy. But then again I'm talking about in a professional level here, with a more freelance/lesser level it would not be practical to buy this stuff.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

4 minutes ago, Klerk said:

I was only referring to the computer/equipment part. I have no idea how much art courses cost so I will not comment on that. As for the graphics power needed, yes they do need it. For example 3d rendering a single 1080p frame could take an hour on the highest end consumer gpu. Ad/art companies have deadlines and a bunch of work to do so they need to finnish asap. Also they use professional monitors with high color accuracy. But then again I'm talking about in a professional level here, with a more freelance/lesser level it would not be practical to buy this stuff.

Again, I work for, (read:run) a company that does extremely high end computer work, which does involve graphics work and does hire designers - who can spend as much as they want on a PC. And none of them have spent even close to $50k. (around $11k usually, and about $4k of that cost being monitor).

The infographic is exaggerated/flat out false.