750TI Upgrade, if so which one?

Skim

Hey guys, first post here!

So I only recently got into this whole pc building thing, very recently (through Linus' videos, which is why I'm here) I've been reading up a lot on multiple things but I thought I should ask here first before I do anything rash.

4 years ago I bought a build off of a list I found online for roughly 700€ which has served me quite well at the time and up until now. My CPU and Motherboard bid farewell so I upgraded.

My current rig reads

Intel Xeon E3-1231v3
Asus Z97-AR
Asus GTX 750TI 2024MB 1072 MHz
Kingston HyperX 16GB RAM (1600MHz, DDR3)
PSU 400W Modular 80+ Bronze

2 Samsung SSDs

All running on Windows 10.

Now the question is, should I upgrade my GPU? Which I bought only a few months ago to give my computer a bit more juice. I'm not entirely sure if these components get me the best performance really (I want to edit a bit, nothing high quality just vlogs, as well as game a bit. Mostly Dota 2 and CSGO, but also The Division when it comes out, Just Cause 3 and possibly GTA V and Farcry 3 - not necessarily at max settings, but itd be nice. Although I dont want to buy a graphics card where my cpu would be the bottle neck)

I tested Dota so far, 60 FPS which is cool, better than what I got from my old setup, but I'm curious if the 750ti is still solid or if I should upgrade. Also because I want to run a dual monitor setup and preferably not use DVI (and it has only 1 HDMI and 0 Displayport outputs...)

I've been checking on videocardbenchmark.net  and on some of Linus' videos and the 750ti seems like one of the better cards for its cost, but performance value isnt rly my biggest concern (although I would prefer it if i didnt have to spend any money obviously). So should I upgrade and if so, to which one? I've looked at the 960, which is supposed to be good performance/value as well, but if I do spend some money now (granted I just bought the 750ti basically), wouldnt it make more sense to go a step further than that?

Hopefully this wasnt too big of a rant, thank you for taking the time to read this! 
(also now I wonder if i shouldve asked before even buying mobo and cpu)

The Xeon won't bottleneck anything and I don't see why you'd want it to.  An R9 380 with a new PSU would be a good upgrade.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Just now, Amazingasian said:

The Xeon won't bottleneck anything and I don't see why you'd want it to.  An R9 380 with a new PSU would be a good upgrade.

You could run a 380 off a 400w PSU

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Get an R7 370 or R9 380 both are better than the one you have currently and are better with P2P compared to other mid range Nvidias.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Just now, thekeemo said:

You could run a 380 off a 400w PSU

But it sounds like a generic PSU.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Just now, Amazingasian said:

But it sounds like a generic PSU.

yeah it definitely is

1 minute ago, Marziman said:

Get an R7 370 or R9 380 both are better than the one you have currently and are better with P2P compared to other mid range Nvidias.

The 370 is neck in neck (only a small amount faster)

I would wait till they can get a 390

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, Skim said:

yeah it definitely is

If you do upgrade the GPU than that PSU should go as well.

1 minute ago, Amazingasian said:

If you do upgrade the GPU than that PSU should go as well.

thanks! figured, im quite surprised its doing well so far anyway