Triple Boot Availablity on a Dell Dimension 8200

So someone gave me a Dell Dimension 8200. I put in a 250 GB hard drive to replace the broken hard drive that was in it. I installed Windows XP on it and I seen that it has a 128 GB Partition limit. So I used the rest of the space as storage. But I haven't put anything on that second partition yet. So I plan to add not one, put 2 more operating systems in it. Windows ME (Probably not your favorite but I never used ME and I wanted to try it out). And Windows 2000. Just to make sure, as long as I have enough storage, can I have 3 versions of Windows on this computer?

1 minute ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Yeah, might get a bit confusing to configure but you can do it no problem.

welcome back fam

Coming from someone who's messed with a ton of Windows dual-booting, triple booting just adds one more anchor. So not very difficult.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

welcome back fam

Coming from someone who's messed with a ton of Windows dual-booting, triple booting just adds one more anchor. So not very difficult.

Yeah, the only reason I said it might be confusing is because WME / W2K are very similar versions of Windows IIRC and might appear similar at the select a boot screen.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Just now, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Yeah, the only reason I said it might be confusing is because WME / W2K are very similar versions of Windows IIRC and might appear similar at the select a boot screen.

Actually, Windows 2000 is NT-based. ME is DOS/9x based.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Actually, Windows 2000 is NT-based. ME is DOS/9x based.

Though you are certainly right, I know ME is the home edition of W2K.

Why don't you just try it and find out?

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

1 minute ago, unidentical said:

Why don't you just try it and find out?

I hear it is a big capacity, but when I installed Windows XP without a SP, it gave me a 127 GB partition and I hear it should be bigger.

18 minutes ago, Appleboy45 said:

I got me a Dell Dimension 8200. The hard drive went bad, so I put a 250 GB WD SE hard drive in it. When reinstalling Windows XP, I used the Dell recovery disc. It didn't have SP1 on it so it formatted the hard drive in 127 GB. Know that I got SP3 on it, how can I extend the partition. It's not as easy as in Vista and above.

This should do everything you need:

http://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmanager/partitions-for-windowsxp.html

You'll have to download and install a third party application. Alternatively, you could download and create a bootable CD or USB drive and run GPARTED, if you don't want to install a piece of software.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)