test

zMeul

source:

[quote]test
[center][img=https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_01/ltt-logo.png.d6883dae82c4ccbd469fafc9ed55d541.png.8d530911fcb09715fbe414839e57277b.png][/center]
[left]test[/left]
[center][img=https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_01/ltt-logo.png.d6883dae82c4ccbd469fafc9ed55d541.png.8d530911fcb09715fbe414839e57277b.png][/center][/quote]
result:

test

[center][img=https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_01/ltt-logo.png.d6883dae82c4ccbd469fafc9ed55d541.png.8d530911fcb09715fbe414839e57277b.png][/center]

[left]test[/left]

[center][img=https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_01/ltt-logo.png.d6883dae82c4ccbd469fafc9ed55d541.png.8d530911fcb09715fbe414839e57277b.png][/center][/quote]

seems to be working :p

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

how can I delete this thread?!

this is why the editor needs a preview button 

@zMeul ask a mod to delete it for you.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I thought all posts were supposed to show up "as is" in the editor without having to do anything?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

seems to be working :P

not so in this topic: 

inside the 2nd block quote the small image went above the text, yet the editor moved it 

QroJ9Io.png

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

seems to be working :P

nope, something is not right with the editor and block quotes
check the OP with source vs result- it's like there's a [noparse][/noparse] in there

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

nope, something is not right with the editor and block quotes

Quotes (and posting in general) do seem to have been a little odd since the new version... :dry: I've noticed if I start typing a post, leave the page, and then return to it (not even hitting the back button, but just navigating to it) it remembers what was in the box.  If I ever accidentally leave the page while typing that'll be great but mostly it's just weird.  Try clearing your cookies and see if that helps.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Try clearing your cookies and see if that helps.

I already kinda' did that for another unrelated reason
Chrome is clean and shiny since yesterday

Just now, zMeul said:

I already kinda' did that for another unrelated reason
Chrome is clean and shiny since yesterday

but since you wrote the post you're having issues with?

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

but since you wrote the post you're having issues with?

that post was written yesterday, after the cleanup; but I had issues with blockquotes since the new forum went live

I'm creating my posts in bloody Notepad, not joking, and the result is not as expected -_-
from now on, I'll try to keep them as simple as possible or .. not posting at all

19 minutes ago, zMeul said:

that post was written yesterday, after the cleanup; but I had issues with blockquotes since the new forum went live

I'm creating my posts in bloody Notepad, not joking, and the result is not as expected -_-
from now on, I'll try to keep them as simple as possible or .. not posting at all

but where will we get our news!? ^_^

I'm sure there's a fix for this.  Obviously if you are editing the raw code, setting it a certain way, and it is ignoring that and doing something different, something's up and that will probably get looked at soon

12 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

but where will we get our news!?

WCCF Tech xD