How do you monitor VRAM usage with MSI Afterburner?

Go to solution Solved by Fulgrim,

In MSI Afterburner's settings, check the box here. (also make sure it's got a tick under Graph like on the pic)

NndcQue.png

Greetings.

I've recently come to the realization that most of my crashing in a heavily modded game of Skyrim could be due to the VRAM demand being too high for my modest 2GB GTX 960. However, I can't quite find a way to monitor my VRAM usage in the On-Screen Display. Does anyone on here know of a way to do so?

Regards,
Aereldor.

In MSI Afterburner's settings, check the box here. (also make sure it's got a tick under Graph like on the pic)

NndcQue.png

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I think it's the i button on the toppish right to pop out the hardware monitor which gives all of the info

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-