ANIME-ISH games gor ps4?

bluefire908
Go to solution Solved by FriedRyce,

SAO: Hollow Fragment is on sale right now, via PSN for $5 on the store.

Anything that is related to anime is good,dont want audio books(if the exist for the ps4),boobs are a plus but not required..

Tales of.. Symphonia? I think that released a little while ago.
Otherwise you have that fighting game with a whole lot of anime characters, but I don't think it was very good.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

GRAVITY RUSH. GRAVITY RUSH. AND GRAVITY RUSH AGAIN.

This is a such a great game dude. My first and only Platinum trophy. I played it on Vita, and the whole time I was playing I felt it was a shame that more people wouldn't play it.

Seriously, play this game. Don't look up videos, don't play a demo, just make a purchase. 

On 2/2/2016 at 7:07 AM, bluefire908 said:

Anything that is related to anime is good,dont want audio books(if the exist for the ps4),boobs are a plus but not required..

Deeply sorry for not being ontopic, but if you have a PC, you can buy Visual Novels.

Yes, They're different, but they're anime and can be very... Fun? 

Try out Nekopara Vol. 0, if you like it, buy Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 when that drops. But be warned, it has full nudity and explicit scenes... Vol. 1 & 2 that is.

44 minutes ago, XTankSlayerX said:

Deeply sorry for not being ontopic, but if you have a PC, you can buy Visual Novels.

Yes, They're different, but they're anime and can be very... Fun? 

Try out Nekopara Vol. 0, if you like it, buy Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 when that drops. But be warned, it has full nudity and explicit scenes... Vol. 1 & 2 that is.

but i kind want anime-ish games like sao i guess?,and yh i read like one visual novel and i didnt like it much.

On 2/5/2016 at 0:48 PM, valdyrgramr said:

Dragon Ball XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Sword Art Online, One Piece Burning Blood, J-Stars Victory VS+, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Akiba's Strip, the new Senran Kagura for it, Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul, and Guilty Gear Xrd.  Also, there's a Blazblue game.

sao? sao on ps4??? NAME? OMG THEY HAVE IT ON PS4? OMFG OMFG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

6 hours ago, bluefire908 said:

sao? sao on ps4??? NAME? OMG THEY HAVE IT ON PS4? OMFG OMFG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I watched a review of it (like a 40min review) and as much as I wanna play anything SAO it looks pretty bad. That being said I don't own the game.

Fan made SAO (PC) in the making though http://age-of-aincrad.com/

SAO: Hollow Fragment is on sale right now, via PSN for $5 on the store.

Main Rig -

▸CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k  | ▸GPU: MSi GTX 970 | ▸Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | ▸Case: Corsair 500R

▸Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming | ▸RAM: 16GB HyperX Savage | ▸PSU: Rosewill Photon Modular 650W 80+ Gold

9 hours ago, fringie said:

I watched a review of it (like a 40min review) and as much as I wanna play anything SAO it looks pretty bad. That being said I don't own the game.

Fan made SAO (PC) in the making though http://age-of-aincrad.com/

man aslong as it has SAO on it im gonna play it and as long as i can see asuna im buying it :P

Tales Of Zestiria and the soon-to-become-real Tales Of Berseria

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0