Audio Magazine Ads

h264

So I think it goes without saying most of you don't read audio magazines.  Clearly, given the ad/actual content ratio, it's no wonder you don't.  If you do, however, you might see something like this:

post-7799-0-38043700-1378517600_thumb.pn

It's from the latest issue of tone audio magazine.  I really don't know where to start.  This is probably the most self-serving silliness that I've seen.  Maybe you might think this is silly and it would never make you buy their product, but this is essentially the same line dropped by a lot of PC hardware manufacturers, peripheral companies, and of course audio companies (if maybe in a not-so-obvious manner).

I could write a nice long rant about the negative effects on the consumerism in society, but instead, howw about we find the funniest audio ads and post them here? Tone audio is a good place to start, I'd reckon.

Because, honestly, this is the funniest ad I've seen in quite some time.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

ummm why is there a nerf gun in that magazine?

I. Don't. Know.

also:

hipster beer

digital cameras

statues

half the mag isn't even about audio.  btw THIS GUY is one of the editors:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hifiguy528

such wonderful hits as "best looking beats headphones" :rolleyes:

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

It looks like that entire magazine is full of everything that's wrong with high-end audio.

>Quality is the agenda

>Nuforce

Sides have achieved galactic orbit