Mobile, New topic and Gallery.

CatCloud

So first off, Making a new Topic, i notice that "title and "tags" are just a Flat Gray line (night theme) rather then a Square box, could we possible change back to the square box ? it looks so weird having a Line, it feels so empty...like a lazy designed UI..

Gallery: so i did mention this in the BETA but i forgot to check if anyone replied to it, So when you're in the Gallery and looking at someones/your Album and then type something in it and then try to navigate the text with the arrow keys on your Keyboard it changed picture... This...is rather annoying for me at lest as i prefer to use arrow keys rather then my mouse when i edit or fix my posts.

Mobile: ok so mobile is bother me alot, is the website by Default on "mobile" or is that the "desktop" mode ? There is WAY to much going on if that is suppose to be the "mobile" mode when browsing the website on a phone/tablet.
So yeah if its Mobile, is it possible to remove the video and "Recent Topics" from the bottom of the page`? and maybe "announcement" at the top as well, its bugging the heck out of me when i want to read the last post in a thread only to pass it by and se something irrelevant always showing up.

Fine if its Desktop mode but on Mobile mode ? HELL NO! 
Also, while im ranting about "recent Topics" ...why is it not a separate button/Area like in the old Mobile Mode ? 

Edit: Question: Why are Quotes looking so weird? are they bugged? i cant even copy/paste a quote (or at all) like in the old Forum, now i literly have to spam just to reply to people. yes yes multi quote but i tend to reply, then if i se someone i want to reply again to i just  copy -> edit  -> paste into my previews post. This is a bigger issue for me on mobile then on desktop.

Gallery: Agreed. When cursor is focused to text field, it should stay focused.

New topic: I requested for grey box for title and tags, @Cat rejected.

Mobile: There's no special mobile/desktop modes. its based mainly on resolution and zoom. You can request desktop but that only works with Firefox. I do agree on announcements being too big. And maybe like to have ability to minimize content I don't need to see (videos, users online etc.). But I know @colonel_mortis has said that there's currently no way to reorganize those boxes.

Quotes are still suffering from re-indexing and other problems that should get updates in near future (Check Bugs section for official answers).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

46 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Gallery: Agreed. When cursor is focused to text field, it should stay focused.

New topic: I requested for grey box for title and tags, @Cat rejected.

Mobile: There's no special mobile/desktop modes. its based mainly on resolution and zoom. You can request desktop but that only works with Firefox. I do agree on announcements being too big. And maybe like to have ability to minimize content I don't need to see (videos, users online etc.). But I know @colonel_mortis has said that there's currently no way to reorganize those boxes.

Quotes are still suffering from re-indexing and other problems that should get updates in near future (Check Bugs section for official answers).

Why was the gray box rejected?