CSGO sensitivity problems: aiming vs turning

rednas16

heya guyz

i've been playing csgo for around a year now and still have sensitivity problems

i'm using a shitty logitech m500 with a non changeable 1000 dpi and a nice grip

i messed around A LOT with all the settings, high, low sensitivity, logitech drivers installed no drivers, raw input, no raw input and the problem i have = the ratio between aiming and turning around

i liked to play on a low sensitivity but when i played with it i only made a 100-120 degree turn with one mousepad length (steel series 15 euro)

my sensitivity now is higher (0.7), i do a 170 ish degree turn with the same mouse pad but my sensitivity is just to high for aiming (jumping crosshair on long distances) and fucks up my praycontrol

i want to do more physical movement for aiming but way less movement for turning around

i'm convinced that should be possible but i don't know what setting is wrong.

for the 6 seconds i tried aspect ratio 4:3 and turned down my sensitivity there was no problem but i preferred to play 1080 so 16:9

pls save me ! *-*

You will probably have to get a larger mouse pad, or use your desk instead (although it will scrape your mouse)

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

2 minutes ago, noisebomb44 said:

You will probably have to get a larger mouse pad, or use your desk instead (although it will scrape your mouse)

mate my mousepad is big enough for my usable arm length.. it's just like if i wanna use the sensitivity i liked i needed to do the distance of 3 mousepads = 2 times arm reset = taking to much time = me dying on the battlefield :P 

I use a Steelseries QCK and have the sens so that I can turn 360° from on end of the mousepad to the other.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Start->System->Mouse->Cursoroptions->Cursor Acceleration active.

111.png

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Start->System->Mouse->Cursoroptions->Cursor Acceleration active

turned of, raw input = 1

4 minutes ago, MrSuperb said:

I use a Steelseries QCK and have the sens so that I can turn 360° from on end of the mousepad to the other.

same here but then my crosshair is uncontrollable, so now from the one end to the other end = 180 degree and a pull down for the ak takes "5" mm

10 minutes ago, rednas16 said:

turned of, raw input = 1

same here but then my crosshair is uncontrollable, so now from the one end to the other end = 180 degree and a pull down for the ak takes "5" mm

You haved to turn it on for what you want.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

@rednas16

Buy a larger mouse pad and use a lower sensitivity. It'll take some time to adjust obviously so don't get discouraged. Also, you'll want to disable mouse acceleration completely in your windows registry. Go here - http://www.esreality.com/post/1846538/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix/

BTW, you should be able to lower your DPI with logitech's setpoint software.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8