MSI Build Your Dream PC Guide Contest

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/xkqqqs/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-furies-vengeance

Hint hints, I will also go through and opvote most of LTT, because LTT deserves to win.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/xkqqqs/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-furies-vengeance

Hint hints, I will also go through and opvote most of LTT, because LTT deserves to win.

I got you, bro. ;)

Hint hint.. http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/WMMnTW/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-the-red-dragon

CPU: i3-8100 | Motherboard: ASRock Z370M-itx a/c | GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition | RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 8GB | Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD/ Crucial 240GB SSD | PSU: EVGA 750w G2 | Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S | OS: Windows 10 Home

Hey just thought I'll drop off my MSI DREAM PC BUILD. I think it's more about getting performance right now and for future proofing it a bit as well so you might be a little amazed by my choice. Let me know what parts I could have added to improve its performance. Also I tried to go for the black/red theme but I don't know I got lost somewhere in the middle :(

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/rnNnTW/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-msi-monster

Just finished changing some components.

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/QxV323/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-the-metal-box

Any feedback would be appreciated :D

Good luck for everyone!:D

Temporary using a Dell Inspiron 14" laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U | Memory: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: AMD R5 M315 2GB  | Storage: Western Digital 1TB 5400RPM

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k | Motherboard: Asrock H61M-DGS | Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | Storage: Samsung 1TB HDD | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 650W

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

1 hour ago, Victor Fugazzotto said:

I tried my hand at one here: https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/dzH9TW/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-the-modder I think it's pretty good for the price. I wish I could've thought of a better name for the thing but I'm not very creative so :P

Sorry to bump mine, but I had to make an edit to it because PCPartPicker only showed some graphics cards when I built it, and now I lost the upvotes I had >:(

Just a reminder to everyone posting new links; Please go back through the other pages and check out the other forum members builds. 

Also if you're familiar with Github or Reddit formatting, pcpartpicker uses the rules. It can make a big difference in presentation. 

Oh my video card went out of stock. That's so unfair the liquid cooled vga was part of my theme. My Build

6 hours ago, Lineron said:

Oh my video card went out of stock. That's so unfair the liquid cooled vga was part of my theme. My Build

Ouch, that hits my build as well. Guess that means I'll need to update the guide, which unfortunately resets the counter (I think).  Dang it MSI!

Edit: Looked up the contest rules 

If parts are discontinued or not available then we will replace with similar or equal value.  Contest start on Feb 1st 2016 at 12:00am PST and end on Feb 15th 2016 at 12:00am PST(We will announce the winners 1 week after).  We will ship all the parts to you and we will not be responsible for assembling the system.

Hopefully if they read the guide I have and I somehow won they'll see I already have a replacement listed.  So there's no reason to update your guides if you have used the Sea Hawk.

1000W PSU? Why? Are you planning on SLI? I also would change the SSD for an EVO 850.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Just now, RuLeZ said:

1000W PSU? Why? Are you planning on SLI? I also would change the SSD for an EVO 850.

Yes! After a few weeks i will get another 980ti, its just i only had $2000

MY RIG

I5 6600k

16gb Corsair vengeance 2666mhz

MSI Gaming X 1070

WD blue 2tb

samsung 850 evo 250gb

EVGA supernova G2 650w

inb4 taken down

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

13 minutes ago, Tomthedrum said:

Hi guys,

what do you think about this?

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/fkzKHx/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-msi-showcase

Please vote for it :) It is supposed to be a present for my brother;3

I get the feeling this is one of those fake, oh look at all the pretty parts that I'm not actually going to purchase but I want attention, builds.

Edited by Marziman

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

12 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

inb4 taken down

Why would this be taken down?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

1 minute ago, Marziman said:

I get the feeling this is one of those fake, oh look at all the pretty parts that I'm not actually going to purchase but I want attention, builds.

If I dont win, the PC will be build in July/August:D

13 minutes ago, Marziman said:

So in other words, unless a guy asks a question about some shitty mediocre build, it must be fake? Couldn't possibly be that someone is actually building a nice PC, eh? lol

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Just now, Tomthedrum said:

If I dont win, the PC will be build in July/August:D

What do you mean win?

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"