Notifications don't push through chrome mobile (android)

AyBuild
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Notifications can only be sent when Chrome/Firefox/etc is running (it can be running in the background, but it has to be running) - the notifications work by polling the server every few seconds, but that only works if the site is running to be able to poll.

We may implement push notifications at some point in the future, but not any time soon.

I got a notification asking if I wanted notifications pushed and said yes, because Tapatalk is useless however I cannot seem to make it work. It might just not be a supported feature yet.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I'm having the same issue on Chrome Dev on android.

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

Notifications can only be sent when Chrome/Firefox/etc is running (it can be running in the background, but it has to be running) - the notifications work by polling the server every few seconds, but that only works if the site is running to be able to poll.

We may implement push notifications at some point in the future, but not any time soon.

HTTP/2 203