Error Page When Agreeing W/ Post [Bug]

Go to solution Solved by NinjaJc01,
On 2/1/2016 at 8:43 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Tested by doubleclicking it, managed to get an error page. Single clicked it, worked fine

That's been the case for a while.

1 hour ago, Ronnie76 said:

It just happened again the time was about 4:02 and 28~ seconds

While trying to like a post in "780Ti Upgrade"? The page was requested twice, which either means that it failed the first time and was automatically retried, or that you clicked it twice. I'll look into it to see if it could be the former.

HTTP/2 203

This issue has been fixed locally, so will be fixed on here next time the application is updated.

HTTP/2 203

• 8 months later...

Hi i just had this same issue now...

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

on this thread : 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

3 minutes ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

Hi i just had this same issue now...

The rep should have gone through correctly. If not, can you tell me exactly which post it was in that topic (click the share icon and post the link here).

HTTP/2 203

On 06/10/2016 at 7:16 PM, colonel_mortis said:

The rep should have gone through correctly. If not, can you tell me exactly which post it was in that topic (click the share icon and post the link here).

:) this one

Chicken Nuggets

8 hours ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

:) this one

You have repped that post. If you accidentally double click the rep button, you get an error page - that is something that we are aware of, but due to some unrelated issues we've not had a chance to release a fix for it yet. When it happens, the rep does go through correctly though.

HTTP/2 203

11 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

You have repped that post. If you accidentally double click the rep button, you get an error page - that is something that we are aware of, but due to some unrelated issues we've not had a chance to release a fix for it yet. When it happens, the rep does go through correctly though.

that makes perfect sense as my mouse has this "im going to double click for no reason" thing going on. :) (not sarky btw honestly my mouse is messed up! )

Chicken Nuggets

On 2/1/2016 at 8:43 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Tested by doubleclicking it, managed to get an error page. Single clicked it, worked fine

That's been the case for a while.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.