"Use my Steam photo as my profile photo here" does not work.

Mihle
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

We are aware of the issue. It will probably be fixed in the next few days.

"Use my Steam photo as my profile photo here" does not work for me. I dunno why.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Try copy and pasting it from your steam account online and not of the steam client installed on your pc

Can't you just upload the photo manually?

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

Just now, ToniBamboni said:

Can't you just upload the photo manually?

I can, but I dont want to, I want it to be automatic so I dont need to change it two places every time I want to.

why have a setting called that if it does not work?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

We are aware of the issue. It will probably be fixed in the next few days.

HTTP/2 203