i fucking did it

Go to solution Solved by Bouzoo,

Arkham Knight

Until Dawn 

Journey 

And try FF X/X-2 HD

And I really can't understand the fascination with Second Son. I got bored of it after 3 hours I couldn't force myself into finishing the game, and the last time that happened I tried Prototype. 

I did it folks,after a year of looking at bloodborne wallpapers n shit,i got myself a ps4,was a bit skeptical as i already have a gtx 980 sli system,but bloodborne and FF XV did it for me,(ff 15 is my first ff game actually)...so any other exclusives that i HAVE to try out on the ps4?

Last of Us

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Uncharted and the last of us GO GO GO

Also, check these out too, and there are LOADS coming out soon

Until Dawn
Killzone
Order 1866
Everybodys gone to the rapture
Infamous

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

9 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

Last of Us

The Last of Us, show some respect for that excellent game!

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

I would literally spend the $600 for a PS4 just to play The Last of Us. 

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

1 minute ago, Van Weapon said:

I would literally spend the $600 for a PS4 just to play The Last of Us. 

Yeah, the same here. Also, Transistor was an amazing game, but it's not an exclusive.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

31 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

The Last of Us, show some respect for that excellent game!

yh im gonna pick up the last of us soon

I got the Last of Us, not a huge fan of survivor/horror but I'll look into it soon
, also FF15, the wait until march is killing me

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

1 hour ago, GarnetDevil said:

I got the Last of Us, not a huge fan of survivor/horror but I'll look into it soon
, also FF15, the wait until march is killing me

It isnt turn based like the previous ones right?

10 hours ago, bluefire908 said:

It isnt turn based like the previous ones right?

Yeah it's action-rpg

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

What I say:

Uncharted, The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni (which is getting a sequel!), and God of War.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

18 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Until Dawn
Killzone
Order 1866
Infamous

Speaking as a massive fan of Killzone 2 and 3, not to mention Liberation on PSP and Mecenary on Vita, Shadow Fall on PS4 was a major disappointment.  It was visually impresive, but it didn't feel like Killzone at all to me.

But yes Uncharted and The Last of Us definitely.  Not sure about the other regions, but the Uncharted Collection is on sale on the Australian PSN store for $40.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

6 hours ago, Albatross said:

What I say:

Uncharted, The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni (which is getting a sequel!), and God of War.

dude,im bored to hell of god of war,i mean i played god of war 3 for like 3 hours mins and got bored senseless,i really tried giving the game a chance its just mindless hack n slash with a lot of nudity thrown in to attract ppl.

On 2/1/2016 at 8:57 AM, ShadowCaptain said:

Until Dawn
Killzone
Order 1866
Infamous

I understand all those picks but the Order...never has a game been so hyped up just to let us all down.

I love to hunting down werewolves and such but this game is poop

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

44 minutes ago, GeekJump said:

I understand all those picks but the Order...never has a game been so hyped up just to let us all down.

I love to hunting down werewolves and such but this game is poop

I agree there, but I still think its worth playing, for presentation alone

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

7 hours ago, bluefire908 said:

dude,im bored to hell of god of war,i mean i played god of war 3 for like 3 hours mins and got bored senseless,i really tried giving the game a chance its just mindless hack n slash with a lot of nudity thrown in to attract ppl.

I've found it's one of those games you either love or hate.  I rather enjoyed it because the immense scale of what you're up against, the epic soundtrack and the difficulty made it challenging more than a fair amount of games - you have to actually dodge and block if you don't want to get wrecked instantly.  On the other hand, one of my friends who loves games like Dark Souls and that sort of gameplay just couldn't get into it either.  The first couple of levels are quite a slog to get through though, Poseidon and Hades are two of the toughest fights in the game behind the Cerberus and Zeus...

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Arkham Knight

Until Dawn 

Journey 

And try FF X/X-2 HD

And I really can't understand the fascination with Second Son. I got bored of it after 3 hours I couldn't force myself into finishing the game, and the last time that happened I tried Prototype. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On 2/2/2016 at 2:07 AM, Albatross said:

What I say:

Ni no Kuni is PS3 isn't it?

Either way, I've been dying to play that game. It looks so good.

12 hours ago, GigaSnow said:

Ni no Kuni is PS3 isn't it?

Either way, I've been dying to play that game. It looks so good.

You can play PS3 games via their streaming service right now. I also believe they have PS4 versions to buy/download off the store.

Ni no Kuni is a very nice game. You should definitely try it out. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Journey. The PS4 version runs 1080p @ 60FPS and looks great. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz