What is this red line ?

Ddave
Go to solution Solved by QueenDemetria,
1 minute ago, Ddave said:

I've been noticing this "red line" on some threads. I can't seem to find any pattern or whatever, it just appears there. There are times after I refresh the page, it goes away.

Ye might want to check this.

That line is red? huh, but its to separate the new posts from the ones you have already read.

I've been noticing this "red line" on some threads. I can't seem to find any pattern or whatever, it just appears there. There are times after I refresh the page, it goes away.

Ye might want to check this.Untitled.thumb.png.348c3d13d470a1d670598

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

1 minute ago, Ddave said:

Ye might want to check this.

That line is red? huh, but its to separate the new posts from the ones you have already read.

1 minute ago, Pyroshank said:

I am FAMOUS!!. No but I think its something to do with the OP

Edit: I am wrong. LOL :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

3 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

#db0a5b to be exact. :)

This might be the right one.

Still, i find it kinda out of place.

Maybe it's the color. Or the line itself.

I am who I am.

Just now, Ddave said:

#db0a5b to be exact.

Still, i find it kinda out of place.

Maybe it's the color. Or the line itself.

The line goes over the profile that's what makes it off

ApGNEE7.jpg

Anything below the line is posts you have not seen yet.
It looks less out of place on the dark theme (yes, I am trying to get you to the dark side)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/