Issues renewing contributor status

Tornation

When trying to renew my contributor status I am presented with this surprise. I have tried all three available options. Keep in mind It has not prompted me for my paypal login or anything of the sorts! I was having no issues purchasing before the update :(

Capture.PNG

~ Luc Luc

The "Paypal" and "Paypal 2" options existed on the old forums. I used the singular "PayPal" option and it worked fine! 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

Well, as it's stated above and everywhere else- expect errors. Pretty sure they're already looking on that, if not message a mod or slick personally.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

1 minute ago, Lethal Seraph said:

Well, as it's stated above and everywhere else- expect errors. Pretty sure they're already looking on that, if not message a mod or slick personally.

Will do! All I want to do is bring this to attention so it can be resolved :)

~ Luc Luc

We're aware of the issue, and hopefully it will be fixed soon. 

On 01/02/2016 at 5:51 AM, Lethal Seraph said:

By posting in here, you we will look into it. No need to post it to anywhere else. 

HTTP/2 203

On 2/2/2016 at 2:03 AM, colonel_mortis said:

We're aware of the issue, and hopefully it will be fixed soon. 

Hope this is resolved soon I was hoping to start contributing this month. xD

But I can wait until it is fixed.  ;)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER