New vs. Old Office

ShadowDeity

So what do you think? Do you like the new office better or old?

I think the old gives more nostalgia, and a more home like feel.  However I do like the new office as it's much more organized and professional. 

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Ehh it's all the same for me tbh lol.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

6 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

So what do you think? Do you like the new office better or old?

I think the old gives more nostalgia, and a more home like feel.  However I do like the new office as it's much more organized and professional. 

The old office was kind of funny in it's lack of storage space etc and gave a lot of character to all the content created in it, but sacrificing that for the new office was pretty much a necessity - especially with an ever expanding team and a backlog of products piling up. xD

Almost as cool as my temps  

The old office looked ok in the videos, but it was literally a dump :(

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

I understand why they had to move and support the move but I do like the old kitchen set better.  

I agree, but I also really like the new set. I believe it wasn't a bad trade off at all.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

10 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

I agree, but I also really like the new set. I believe it wasn't a bad trade off at all.

The new set isn't bad but I feel like it's trying too hard to be 'welcoming' if you know what I mean.what I guess I'm trying to say is that it is no longer a natural familiarity to people.  

I like the new sets. It's not like LTT lost their charm by getting a more professional locale. They still obviously know how to have fun and the new space allows them to do so much more.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I like the new office.. I would be totally paranoid about security though.. There's probably not much of a 'neighbourhood watch' in a warehouse complex.  A smash and grab can happen much faster than alarms and cameras are good for.

But I think the new location not only looks good, but will also allow them to greatly expand the content they are able to produce.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

4 hours ago, Benjamin Fenech said:

Old office was messy af, everyone seems so at ease with the amount of space they have in the new office lmao.

The old office reminds me everytime to my own place :D home sweet Trash ...

with treasures to find under every box, packing material or even sometime in a cabinet or on a shelf (not that likely).

I really have to clean up a bit ...

US/CA houses with full floor carped get dirty look really quickly. Like everytime they filmed editors room or benchmarking room you could see so much dirt on floor and kinda mess everywhere. I'm not saying its much better now. But personally clean office just makes you look more professional.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There is the personality that this studio lacks, but if it means far more content, I'm all for it.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Removing the 'nostalgia' feeling out of the equation, thus making my opinion less biased, I'd say the new office is over 9000x better.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review