play4real.com - meet the new face of video game news

h264

http://www.p4rgaming.com/

With hard hitting stories like "Why Do Japanese Game Developers Make Games in Japanese?" and "Majority of Gamers Believe Minecraft Was the First Video Game Ever Made"  It's hard to understand this new video game site's draw at first.

The "video game journalism" site was founded by "Jack" who's bio reads: "Hi, my name is Jack. I used to read all these other video game sites religiously until I discovered the truth behind them. They all took money for their reviews and regurgitated what the press relations told them. I created Play4Real to put a stop to that and provide gamers a source of truth.
Currently Playing:
Waiting for the next-generation of gaming. Vindictus I guess."

Well I, for one, am enjoying this.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

It's like the Onion of the tech world... IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What moron wrote this?

"I think some of this stems from Japanese people being a little racist. They’re probably still mad over World War II or something. I mean, get over it."

Devs aren't obliged to make games for audiences they don't want to. Get over it.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

It's good to finally have a site for REAL video game news.

This is sooo fun. From the minecraft article: “You can jump which is something that Nintendo obviously copied with Mario platformers. The first-person mode easily inspired many companies to create first-person shooters like Halo. Every Final Fantasy RPG has stolen the elements of health points and equipment from Minecraft. ..." (Thats a quote from a minecraft player, not the site). I'm enjoying this a lot.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.