Any good email clients (running Windows)

It would be much easier than logging in online.. for me at least

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

ayyy doge

Dont microsoft have an outlook program?

It will probably take just as long as looking online, just save your password and keep the website bookmarked.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

If you are on MSX then you have one built in

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, thekeemo said:

If you are on MSX then you have one built in

Yeah, I don't like it that much though and don't use any Windows apps mainly

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

MSX has a built in mail client called Mail.

If you have any Office software you can use Outlook as well.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Thunderbird is the best one :)

cyKkNHV.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Thunderbird. If you use Gmail as provider, you can add contact sync and calendar to Thunderbird client. Calendar requires bit more work but once done.... Just WIN.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Don't listen to them! Use Mozilla Thunderbird, make it store your emails locally on the drive, best solution. Supports encryption (enigmail plugin  +GNU PG). Completely free and open-source. You still do need a provider though, gmail should be fine, unless you've concerns about Google (it does indeed read through all your emails). Encrypting your e-mails however won't allow Google to see s**t.

2 hours ago, IreMinMon said:

Don't listen to them! Use Mozilla Thunderbird, make it store your emails locally on the drive, best solution. Supports encryption (enigmail plugin  +GNU PG). Completely free and open-source. You still do need a provider though, gmail should be fine, unless you've concerns about Google (it does indeed read through all your emails). Encrypting your e-mails however won't allow Google to see s**t.

^this.

PS - I can't help but stare at your profile pic. It is so majestic o.O

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

4 minutes ago, GeekJump said:

^this.

PS - I can't help but stare at your profile pic. It is so majestic o.O

Thank you!

I prefer Geary but alas, tis not for Windows.... So yeah Thunderbird all the way lol

Lord of Helium.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:06 AM, verydogesuchwow said:

It would be much easier than logging in online.. for me at least

Outlook 2016 or the Mail app included in Windows 10 (when the app works)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),