Unnecessary Badges

Lepp
Go to solution Solved by Whaler_99,

We are aware of this issue. This was do to the import re-activating some older badges that had been removed. As we come across them, users will be updated. 

4 minutes ago, Lepp said:

Nothing too important or urgent, but I figured I would mention that all tiers of badges are showing up under profile pictures.

I was going to report this, you beat me to it :3

bender and folding at home are going to stay as it shows what someone supports in the community 

Aselwyn1

Is this problem? Old forum showed up to 6 badges as well. Difference is that now they are 3x2, not 2x3.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, aselwyn1 said:

bender and folding at home are going to stay as it shows what someone supports in the community 

I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong, but the two badges I have displayed are F@H Member (for joining the folding team and having a certain amount of points) and F@H Bender (for having a larger amount of points).

It's equated to entry level and bronze tier contributions (there is also silver and gold tier at higher point values). I'm fine if they want to display both, but I figured I would bring it to their attention if they didn't.

We are aware of this issue. This was do to the import re-activating some older badges that had been removed. As we come across them, users will be updated. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99