Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arty

Notification but no notification

I think this is because of the temporary changes that have been made to make notifications work at all. If the problem persists tomorrow, report it again.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I got a notification in the corner, but when i went to the top right to go find it again it says 0 notifications. 

1 minute ago, Arty said:

I got a notification in the corner, but when i went to the top right to go find it again it says 0 notifications. 

Don't you hate quantum mechanics?

CPU: 9900k @ 5.35ghz Motherboard: Z390 Aorus Xtreme GPU: EVGA 2080ti FTW3 + HYDROCOPPER @ 2190Mhz RAM: 16GB Vengeance RGB 3600CL17 PSU: 850P2

COOLING: Bent Glass Loop CASE: 900D

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Rune said:

Don't you hate quantum mechanics?

Ikr lol.  OK I got this one.  Wierd I'll keep an eye out and see if happens agian 

I just had it too

Leviathan: CPU: FX-6300 (Oc'ed @4.3ghz), CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO, Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0, RAM: G.Skill Ares 8gb (2 x 4gb) DDR3-1866, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm, GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-x Tri-x 3gb, Case: Apevia X-Sniper2 Blue PSU: EVGA 750w B2, OS: MSX 64bit, Monitor: Acer GN246HL 144hz 1ms 1080p 24", Keyboard: Steelseries APEX, Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 | Why GPUBoss Sucks: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413757-gpuboss-lets-see-just-how-bad-it-is/#entry5566904

Posted · Best Answer

I think this is because of the temporary changes that have been made to make notifications work at all. If the problem persists tomorrow, report it again.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic