Smileys not working?

Master Disaster
Go to solution Solved by Whaler_99,

We still have to load it in over the next little while.

:)

:D

;)

Is this intentional behavior?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

We still have to load it in over the next little while.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just now, Master Disaster said:

:)

:D

;)

Could be something that broke along with the change. The contribution badges are also borked as of right now. (Mine should show a "Gold Contributor"-badge)

Probably to do with the forum still processing our data - should hopefully fix itself.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

2 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

Could be something that broke along with the change. The contribution badges are also borked as of right now. (Mine should show a "Gold Contributor"-badge)

Well, it still says gold contributor :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats