Which phone should buy for 250ish

kicker2222
Go to solution Solved by Senzelian,

While I like OnePlus a lot and I have a OnePlus Two myself I actually recommend the ASUS Zenfone 2, because I think you get more for your money and it's actually cheaper.

I heard a lot of good things about the little Intel Atom that the ZenFone uses.

my only complaint about the zen phone is the amount of bloatware that comes with it. its a really nice phone, but there is just so much shit to sort out right out of the box.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

Zenfone 2, imo (I've had one in the past and it was great, but I punctured the battery and it died...), but only if you can stomach ZenUI and/or know how to root and flash the phone with Cyanogen.

1+x

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

While I like OnePlus a lot and I have a OnePlus Two myself I actually recommend the ASUS Zenfone 2, because I think you get more for your money and it's actually cheaper.

I heard a lot of good things about the little Intel Atom that the ZenFone uses.

I'm currently running a first gen moto g with a custom aosp on it. If anyone wants to know.

I'd recommend the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3. Actually runs very well and its got some radical speakers on it.

• 4 weeks later...

One big surprise I got recently when I heard that a smartphone has been launched in India that costs around 251 rupees. Isn't that too cheap?

Oneplus devices

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn