Audio recorder for Seperate Audio for Video

Maximoose

Audio recorder requirements:

• Good battery life 1-2 hours
  • Mic jack (I already have clip on mics)
  • Not easy to accidentally stop the recording (I don't want to start recording, put it in my back pocket, start recording, and at the end of the video realize I accidentally stopped the audio recording)
  • Costs under 40 USD

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

your phone?

I made some recordings using RecForge Pro II on a Droid Turbo and some people on a forum that is somewhat audio and video based thought I had used an actual audio recorder. plus for like 3 bucks, its probably the cheapest you will find while still being fairly decent.

your phone?

I made some recordings using RecForge Pro II on a Droid Turbo and some people on a forum that is somewhat audio and video based thought I had used an actual audio recorder. plus for like 3 bucks, its probably the cheapest you will find while still being fairly decent.

I am using my only phone for video recording

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

if you want decent sound quality you wont find much if anything for under $40. If you can save up a bit more i would recomend the zoom h1 or the tascam dr-22wl

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Audio recorder requirements:

• Good battery life 1-2 hours
  • Mic jack (I already have clip on mics)
  • Not easy to accidentally stop the recording (I don't want to start recording, put it in my back pocket, start recording, and at the end of the video realize I accidentally stopped the audio recording)
  • Costs under 40 USD

If you want to record on your phone, get a rode SC3 adapter and get Cinema FV5 for Android or Filmic Pro for iOS. Then it is tethered to your phone http://www.rode.com/accessories/sc3

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps?