Sapphire discontinuing tri x fury card?

Pyrokeet

Ive had a sapphire r9 fury for awhile, thought what the hell and got another card to run crossfire, the card was defective so i sent it back to newegg for a replacement card and was told they were out of stock and might not stock them again. Further investigation led me to check amazon, ncix and even ebay with no new cards available in the US. Why would saphire do this?

im dead irl

Its a pretty popular card they might just be running out of supply for the current demand.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Their nitro card would be my guess. they make it and it's simply better (aside from the fact you cannot get a water-block for it).

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

it still seems shady that they would pull it out everywhere, the newegg page is even stripped of the product pictures for me

im dead irl

Because the nitro fury is better in every way. Its only 2 slots instead of 2.5 and it actually overclocks.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Wat? Both Amazon and ncixus have it. 

the amazon is $60 over actual value and the ncixus isnt the same card

im dead irl

Just push them to replace it with a Fury. Call customer service and push for a manager.

If anyone asks you never saw me.