Error 404 Nvidia Cuda not found

Ok so the title's a bit of a joke but I have a gtx 780 ti for a while now and to start with, there's still a few programs that I have in my computer, after effects from adobe used to be one of them, and might still be but I haven't used it in so long that I don't know. Another of this programs is bandicam but basically the problem is that in this programs, they support cuda but I can't use it as they say my GPU isn't compatible, on bandicam I even checked their website to make sure it was compatible but in the program I only get Nvidia Nvenc, however I think that a while ago I used to be able to use Nvidia Cuda, and thing is now with Nvenc I can't record my screen anymore and have to go for xvid which is seriously large and gets corrupted when I import it to Premiere Pro and I tried a few alternative programs but none of them seems to be as good as bandicam in my opinion.

Would anyone in here know why I can't use Cuda on bandicam and why it instantly crashes on Nvenc if I try to record any game even a sime League of Legends match for a minute or two?