What is love?

spwath

First, just to get this out of the way

Now, onto the post.

What is love?
Will I know when i feel it?

I really like this girl, and have liked her for a year.

I dont know if its love, but I have really strong feelings

From previouse topics I have posted here,

From August:

Spoiler
Backstory

So I like this girl, but, there are a few problems.

1. she is a grade above me

2. I never have enough confidence to ask a girl out.

So that second thing, thats a real problem with me. I can never work up the courage to acutaly ask a girl out. I have liked a few girls, but never done anything about it. I just can never do it.

And this girl I like, i seem to like more than the other girls that i have liked.

And she seems to like me, but I dont know if she just likes me as a friend, or more.

I know her as she is on my ski team.

Dream

So, i had an odd dream last night. It wasnt your average girl dream, it was different.

It was me and the girl, and we were planning on moving to Venice, Canada (ik, not a real place, venice is in italy, but this is a dream, so...) together.

It was very nice, and comforting, just to have somone I love that loves me back.

It was just a great dream.

From December:

I really like this girl, see my other topic here: http://linustechtips...c/439524-girls/
But that was months ago, and I still have done nothing.
I really like her, and I feel my feelings are growing.
But IDK, I can never get the courage to ask her out, because I dont want to make it akward if it doesnt work.
She is on my ski team at school, and she is in 12th grade, im in 11th.
Like I really like her, and have caught myself just staring at the back of her head, thinking.
And a few times I have employed some conscious effort to not kiss her.

Now if you ask why I dont ask her out, I dont know what to tell you, I am always afraid to. And thats not the point of this post.

What is love?
Will I know when I feel it?

I know none of you can completly accuratly answer my questions, but I would like to hear information based on others experiences.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Love is the release of chemicals in the body from a stimulated response.  

The internet doesn't have the answer to the problems that are in your head. It is your choice, make a move or run the other way.

There is no inbetween. 

okay man just ask her out. but we all know you wont. so stop talking about it if you wont do it.

if you dont you might end up like elliot rodger 

1010011010/29A

bby don;t hurt me

don't hurt me

no moar

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

You think it's love, but it's not. You will feel the same way towards another girl later in your life. I guarantee it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Love is something you have to find, when you find that person, you'll be happy, and so will they, because you like someone, you shouldn't try to force them to like/love you back 

Just ask her out.

And why do you think a bunch of computer enthusiasts are love experts?

WOAH I'M KIDDING DON'T CRUCIFY ME

If you ever want to ask her out, just say "Hey babe, I'll be your AMD Radeon R9 290X, and make it hot in your PCI-Express slot."

*cringe* Well, it was bound to come from someone...

I have computer skills, not people skills.

But the USB stick version  is better  IMO. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I'm going to call you out here, I apologize in advance if I offend you.

You are not ready for it. You do not have the confidence nor the mental maturity for a relationship if you're so anxious about what is or is not that you get into such a panicked state that you come to online forums for help.

I'm not being funny, but I find a lot of online forums (TSR being one) only ever receive dating advice requests from people who aren't mature enough for that endgoal in the first place. 

You're mature enough when you realize that [1] rejection is meaningless considering there are hundreds of girls within the same city, maybe even thousands; [2] you have to use your common sense to dictate whether you like her, the idea of her, or the companionship that could be; and finally, [3] you don't have to be anything other than yourself, because if you are, you'll spend your whole relationship acting out a lie.

Want to know why I think you're immature? Mature people move on with their lives, many even become friends, many even get together later on. You're sat at your computer worrying about the temperature of the swimming pool without without even going to the changing rooms first. Jeez. You're also obsessing and over-analyzing the situation and therefore increasing anxiety. Go ask her out, for God's sake, or just ask to spend time with her and see if you two click.

Rant over.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

You know what I always say when talking about love and relationships on this forum, I'm too lazy and too tired to explain it again, because every time we give you advice you just end up spinning your tyres for two seconds, then sit in a cloud of smoke with your hands in the air saying "I treid mustring teh currage to ask hr owt but I cant, halp me pl0x".

Stop being a surrender monkey and just talk to the girl. It's not like females are an exotic, strange, otherworldy life form that you have to study from afar. Just go up and talk to her. Be normal. She won't bite you, although to be honest, if she did, that's probably the best scenario you could have, and would warrant getting married straight away.

I rarely comment on your topics after reading them.

I can't help but get the impression you want to have relationship for the sake of having a relationship. 

I can't tell you what love feels like, this is like many things "subjective". You will make your definition of love when you think your in love. 

EDIT: oh man... you've got a long way go.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

She won't bite you, although to be honest, if she did, that's probably the best scenario you could have, and would warrant getting married straight away.

This is the best advice I've seen. LOL :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

*aggressive head bob*

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

She won't bite you, although to be honest, if she did, that's probably the best scenario you could have, and would warrant getting married straight away.

You cheeky motherfucker.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm going to call you out here, I apologize in advance if I offend you.

You are not ready for it. You do not have the confidence nor the mental maturity for a relationship if you're so anxious about what is or is not that you get into such a panicked state that you come to online forums for help.

I'm not being funny, but I find a lot of online forums (TSR being one) only ever receive dating advice requests from people who aren't mature enough for that endgoal in the first place.

You're mature enough when you realize that (a) rejection is meaningless considering there are hundreds of girls within the same city, maybe even thousands; ( B) you have to use your common sense to dictate whether you like her, the idea of her, or the companionship that could be; and finally, © you don't have to be anything other than yourself.

Want to know why I think you're immature? Mature people move on with their lives, many even become friends, many even get together later on. You're sat at your computer worrying about the temperature of the swimming pool without without even going to the changing rooms first. Jeez. You're also obsessing and over-analyzing the situation and therefore increasing anxiety. Go ask her out, for God's sake, or just ask to spend time with her and see if you two click.

Rant over.

No, i completly agree with you.

You are right.

I just need to do it.

It's just...

Now i think i have over analyzed this.

Also, something odd, i seem to have posted all these threads on the 27th or 28th.

Possibly related to the monthly hormone cycle that men have as well.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Also, something odd, i seem to have posted all these threads on the 27th or 28th.

Possibly related to the monthly hormone cycle that men have as well.

Wait what? This is a thing?

I rarely comment on your topics after reading them.

I can't help but get the impression you want to have relationship for the sake of having a relationship.

I can't tell you what love feels like, this is like many things "subjective". You will make your definition of love when you think your in love.

EDIT: oh man... you've got a long way go....

Yeah,

I have made a lot of these threads.

I don't beleive i want a relationship just for a relationship.

Idk.