Razer synapse lift off distance?

Webnerdz

Hello there, I have been using the razer death adder 2013 for 2 years now and I still have no clue what the lift off distance does. I play csgo quite a lot(msg me if in mg range I need ppl to play with) and I find that after I swipe and lift up the mouse to bring it to the centre of the mouse pad, my aim jiggles off in some direction weirdly. I believe this is something to do with lift off distance but I don't know what to set it to in the razer synapse software, I have calibrated my mouse pad in the software too. The mouse pad I'm using is a very thin cloth mouse pad, I don't know if that means anything but the info is there. Thanks for any help.

Hello there, I have been using the razer death adder 2013 for 2 years now and I still have no clue what the lift off distance does. I play csgo quite a lot(msg me if in mg range I need ppl to play with) and I find that after I swipe and lift up the mouse to bring it to the centre of the mouse pad, my aim jiggles off in some direction weirdly. I believe this is something to do with lift off distance but I don't know what to set it to in the razer synapse software, I have calibrated my mouse pad in the software too. The mouse pad I'm using is a very thin cloth mouse pad, I don't know if that means anything but the info is there. Thanks for any help.

I think razer recently added a liftoff distance adjustment to synapse

edit:  reduce it til it works!

I think razer recently added a liftoff distance adjustment to synapse

edit: reduce it til it works!

Why reduce it? I have it on 1 and still happens sometimes

you reduce it and itll make it so that it stops detecting at a lower distance from the mousepad

you reduce it and itll make it so that it stops detecting at a lower distance from the mousepad

So should I experiment in game to see what works the best?

Try un-calibrating the mouse and just use the cloth preset, i know a guy who have had bad experience with the calibration function in synapse

So should I experiment in game to see what works the best?

probably

or what the guy below me said

Try un-calibrating the mouse and just use the cloth preset, i know a guy who have had bad experience with the calibration function in synapse

OK thanks, I'll try that

• 2 years later...

Ok I actually figured out a fix that worked for me and that was to scrape a little bit of plastic around the hole that is for the optical laser, don't hit the sensor, you only need to do the edge of the hole. I don't have any more issues with lift-off after that, and I literally just did this while reading this Article.