Best PSU for this case

mayo_iha

fuente-de-poder-evga-100-w1-0600-k1-600w

100-B1-0500-KR_MD_1.jpg

My setup is FX 6300, 8gb of ram (1600MHz), 1tb HDD and a R9 280 gigabyte windforce. I want to know which of this PSU's is the best for this rig. If you could tell me how to plug the PSU to the card, i would be very thankful. The card has an 8pin and a 6pin conector, and i dont know if i have to occupy the 2 connectors. I already have the components and this PSU's are the only ones I can buy in mi situation. Thanks in advance for all the advices and recomendations

The 500B1 would be better. Plug in both the 8pin and 6pin of the graphics card. In this case, the only cables that fit into the graphics card from the psu are the correct ones. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The 500B1 would be better. Plug in both the 8pin and 6pin of the graphics card. In this case, the only cables that fit into the graphics card from the psu are the correct ones. 

But why would 500 watts be enough for a graphics card with a 700watts requierment?? In any way i mean to be disrespectful with your answer, i just dont quite understand this topic :/

But why would 500 watts be enough for a graphics card with a 700watts requierment?? In any way i mean to be disrespectful with your answer, i just dont quite understand this topic :/

The 700w requirement listed is BS--most wattage recommendations on graphics card websites are. It's best to ignore them and stick to actual power draw benchmarks instead. 500w is more than enough. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The 700w requirement listed is BS--most wattage recommendations on graphics card websites are. It's best to ignore them and stick to actual power draw benchmarks instead. 500w is more than enough. 

Thanks a lot for your answers, im going for the 500B evga then.