Unofficial LTT Discord server

suspiciouslyBee

I have found this VoIP solution called Discord and I wanted you guys to try it by making an unofficial public server for the LTT community

The invite will allow you to either launch the app (if installed) to the server, or bring you to the web app.

Invite

Hopefully, this goes well as I am still learning this too.

has discord

no mic

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

please no

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I mean theres a large one called lenny crew, Contact Me, @Minibois or @Galaxy if you want to join so.... 

Lolzious beat me to it :) 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch