PC Failed to start either Motherboard or PSU

mfgcasa

Ok Guys So I've have had problems with my PC(not starting and shutting down) and got a tech to come round and have a look. He said that it was caused by a PSU without enough power to support my system. So I upgraded from a 750W system to a AX1200 1000W system. So everything was fine and dandy until again it crashed and this time I know it was my graphics card overheating.(when I touched it my hand got burned)

Anyway after an hour of letting my system cool(no  power to it what so ever) I started it up again.... And it started for a 2 seconds and then my PSU clicked and it turned off for 4 seconds before repeating the same process. It only stopped when I pull the plug.

So I removed my graphics card and powered it up, the same thing as before happened.

it started for a 2 seconds and then my PSU clicked and it turned off for 4 seconds before repeating the same process. It only stopped when I pull the plug.

So I planned on doing a paper clip test, but I can't as my 24 pin connector is all black -_-

I rest the CMOS(but it did nothing)

I know its not the RAM I checked that less then a week ago and found it normal.

So guys what is causing the problem the Motherboard or the PSU?

My system build has:

1 hard drive

1 SSD

Z87X-UD3H Motherboard

Radeon HD 6850 Grapchic card

Internet card

Cool Master tower

i7 4700k

6 fans not including the PSU fan and the GPU fan

Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87X        Processor: Intel I7 4740k       PSU Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Memory: 16 GB DDR3

I'm guessing it's the motherboard. An 1000W PSU not being powerful enough is crazy.

Try RMAing your motherboard and see if it works. Also check to see if all the plugs from the PSU are properly connected. My computer did that when I had a connected plugged into the wrong thing.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

you can still do paper clip test you just use this picture that i found on corsair's website

Pix5.PNG

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

you can still do paper clip test you just use this picture that i found on corsair's website

Pix5.PNG

please, please, please, if you do this please have something to create a load on the PSU. If you can't identify the pins then count them, they are standardized.

Note that even if your PSU is working it is extremely likely that the fan will not spin since it will operate in fanless mode.

Also why on earth did you upgrade from 750w to 1000w? 750w was overkill already.

Error: 410

"Also why on earth did you upgrade from 750w to 1000w? 750w was overkill already."

because a computer tech told me to. I thought it was overkill, but he said I needed more...

and I ran the test and my fans started up spinning. So this means it is my motherboard right?

Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87X        Processor: Intel I7 4740k       PSU Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

750 watts was already overkill. When you touched your video card, was it running anything like a game?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It was running a game before the overheat, but it was by far hotter then anything else in the system and at the very least well over 60 C (yes i can feel 60 C)