Project Blue Dragon (subject to change)

Clanscorpia

Finally after ages I got a job and my dream for a new PC has come to life! After spending hours browsing the web looking at parts, I've come up with these. I love the colour blue and I knew my PC had to be blue and black. After watching some build logs, I realized the H440 was the case for me. Easily modded, looks awesome, and is from a reputable  brand. Check, check, check. I have tons of future plans for this build. Custom water cooling, custom painting, and some sweet overclocks.

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/J7TdK8
Price breakdown by merchant: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/J7TdK8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($406.78 @ NCIX)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($44.91 @ Vuugo)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($168.08 @ Vuugo)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($79.08 @ NCIX)
Case: NZXT H440 (Blue/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($164.41 @ Vuugo)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($140.18 @ DirectCanada)
Total: $1003.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-24 19:58 EST-0500

I know I don't have a GPU. This is because I'm waiting for Polaris and Pascal to decide what to buy GPU wise but it's probably going to be the MSI Gaming edition of one and thats what the name is about. I have tons of mods planned for the future and I'll keep everyone updated! If someone could make me a banner that would be awesome :). Some parts will be ordered hopefully tonight as well :D.

Intel 6600K

Hyper 212 Evo

Gigabyte Motherboard

HyperX RAM

H440 Black and Blue

GS PSU

Hue+

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I'm also now thinking of making a custom mechanical keyboard to match the theme. Thanks Ben Heck for the idea!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Update: I'm now going to start with a 6500, not the 6600K, and I'm going for a mobo that supports SLI (And looks amazballs). I may also change the RAM I'm just waiting for the H440 to go back in stock then the ordering begins! Gotta wait 'till easter for the CPU and next january for the GPU ;(

Spoiler

AXIOM