What is your favorite Nintendo game?

PlayStation 2

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time the gamecube version not the new one

Various pokemon games ranging from yellow, gold, sapphire, diamond and platinum(though its the same as diamond technically)

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I love Mario Kart 7, but Splatoon is freaking awesome.

I think my favorite is Super Mario World, but that's mostly nostalgia. I still love booting up my dad's SNES and playing it, along with tons of other games.

I used to be quite active here.

I love Mario Kart 7, but Splatoon is freaking awesome.

I think my favorite is Super Mario World, but that's mostly nostalgia. I still love booting up my dad's SNES and playing it, along with tons of other games.

I really want to get Splatoon, but is it still worth the ~$60?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Super Mario world / Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I really want to get Splatoon, but is it still worth the ~$60?

That's subjective. I love the game, I'd pay $60 for it. Look up gameplay, see if you'd like it. It's very relaxed and fun.

I used to be quite active here.

super Mario sunshine i always played it at mcdonalds as a kid,

1010011010/29A

Can't name a favorite, but I spent a lot of time on Mario Kart SNES. Especially Battle Mode.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Currently probably Splatoon. Or one of the Zeldas

But that's boring so for one that's a little bit more obscure, Unirally. It was published by Nintendo and co-developed by Nintendo and DMA Design (who went on to become Rockstar). It was intended to be a counter to those "Sega does what Nintendont" ads in the US from what I can tell. I reckon more people would know about it today if Pixar hadn't won a lawsuit claiming that they had used their Unicycle in the game. That forced them to stop production of the cartridges and basically killed the game. So it was both a great game and also a game with a pretty interesting back story.

but I didn't know about that, for me it was just one of my favourite games on the SNES.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I have 5

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

2. Super Mario Sunshine

3. Smash Bros. Melee

4. Luigis Mansion

5. Mario Kart 8

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask was always a favourite, then Paper Mario and Thousand Year Door. 

Pokémon HeartGold probably.
But there are so many I enjoy it's hard to choose.. For example I love Super Smash Bros Melee too and Super Mario Galaxy and Sunshine

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hard to say. There are many great ones. But if i must whittle it down it is a tossup between The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Pokémon Ruby. Introduced a lot of really nice things to the Pokémon series and also introduced a lot of my favorites (e.g. Swampert, Tropius, Aggron, Hariyama, Groudon, Walrein).

Thats a hard choice so I'll just list some favorites

1)  Legend of Zelda OoT/MM

2)  Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

3)  F-zero GX

4)  Starfox 64

5)  Metroid Prime Trilogy

And of course Super Smash Bros

Consoles_Custom_Snes.png

What's that? The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past didn't have a Limited Edition Gold Cartridge release or themed console? Well I had one made anyways.

This was actually my first game, took my gameginity and we've been going steady for just about 20 years now.

6 minutes ago, Wolf_Lbh said:

Consoles_Custom_Snes.png

What's that? The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past didn't have a Limited Edition Gold Cartridge release or themed console? Well I had one made anyways.

This was actually my first game, took my gameginity and we've been going steady for just about 20 years now.

That's dedication.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Super Mario 64 on my DS. The best thing of my childhood.

APU: AMD A10-7850K @ 4300MHz (107W)
GPUMSI GTX 970

MOBO: ASRock FM2A58M-VG3+ R2.0

RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws