F@H Remote Tool for Android. How do I use it?

How do get the F@H remote tool for android to work? I wanted to set it up but I don't know what to enter in the fields.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

I honestly don't know what tool you are talking about. But, if you post a screenshot of what you

need i might be able to help.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

port 36330 should be default as stated. The password depends on whether you

have set a password in your folding client or not, i think default is none. Again, as

the app describes. Display name is the same as your folding name i would assume.

That leaves the hostname/address, you probably want a remote address. The 

ip address for your router, which is likely not static mind you. App will stop working

whenever it changes.

Or if on the same network you can probably use your local address. 

windows key + r , type cmd, hit enter. Type IPconfig /all and find your local address.

127.0.0.1 or something like that.

This is on windows atleast.

As Tobben has said, as well, things will change depending on if you are remote or local, say on wifi... could get confusing. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99