What are you currently playing?

Current games:

1. Star Wars - The Old Republic: Never actually got around to finishing any of the story content, so I started from scratch. Good god, there's a lot of content in this game. There's a separate KOTOR length story for every class, fully voice acted. In addition to that, it's got a fairly standard, but very well executed MMO gameplay loop. Very happy I came back to this game.

2. Skyrim with a buttload of mods: This game is usually in my rotation in some form. I have so many mods the game is borderline broken, but I don't care.

3. Rocket League: Just a damn good time.

4. Super Smash Bros Melee: The greatest game of all time.

Might I suggest the MEHEM mod? Beats the hell out of the endings Bioware gave us. :)

I've not touched Star Wars The Old Republic myself as I really don't want to get sucked in to MMO's,   but I have watched some of the story on YT and yeah, damn, there's a hell of a lot of just cutscenes that are fully voiced. I seem to remember Jennifer Hale (Femshep from Mass Effect) saying in an interview that just her script alone from TOR was like a foot thick.....No wonder that game cost so much to develop.

Sorry but the ending is the ending for ME3. Fan creations are just that for me at least, you make up your own ending, that's what's great about headcanon.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

My balls /jk

CSGO, RE HD Remaster

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Peer pressured into buying ARK: Survival Evolved, it's okay, i get about 14-22 FPS at lowest settings but i get to ride dinos and thats k

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Blade and soul. Mainly. Monster hunter online. And a lil bit of the games in my steam library.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

AC Syndicate, i can't believe people says it is better than Unity, god this game is bad, Unity at least has a story and better graphics

Syphon filter 2 and spyro season of flame :D

Edit: Realized that I have already posted but mkay 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Playing through the Arkham games, Fallout 4, Skyrim, going to replay Fallout New Vegas as soon as I beat Fallout 4.

Oh, I have been playing payday 2 and I know yes this micro transaction/dlc thing is ridiculous i still love the game and will most likely buy all dlc when its like 50 cents for most I love the game but other than all dat dlc its great 

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

Incredible adventures of Van Helsing recently :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

GTA Online, DBC 2014, AC Syndicate

Witcher 3, Arkham Knight DLC's on hold

Finally got PS4 Pro

I picked up Dark Souls and FFXIV ARR again

Deleted code is debugged code.

dayz standalone

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

I mainly play racing sims. Need for Speed Shift, Dirt 3, Game Stock Car Extreme is my current favorite game. Planning on upgrading to triple screens and 980i this year. Also looking at the newer wheel pedal combos out there as my old Momo wheel is not up to snuff with the newer games. Anny suggestions as to what is the best one out there for like $300 to $500?

Lian Li PCV1020 -G1 Assassin X58 - i7 950 - 12 GB DDR3 G Skill Ram - GTX 580 - Intel SSD for gaming - 2TB WD HDD storage

Project CARS and Assetto Corsa, between lectures :/

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB