What are you currently playing?

What game(s) are you currently playing?  PC/console/emulator whatever....We're all gamers here :)

I'm currently finishing up all those side quests on Witcher 3, about halfway through Remember Me, and just downloaded Everybody's gone to the rapture on PS4.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

What game(s) are you currently playing?  PC/console/emulator whatever....We're all gamers here :)

I'm currently finishing up all those side quests on Witcher 3, about halfway through Remember Me, and just downloaded Everybody's gone to the rapture on PS4.

im playing Battlefield 4 star wars battlefront and fallout 4 all on pc

I'm currently playing Banished on PC

I'm currently playing a little bit of just about everything I have lol, which consists of Euro Truck Simulator 2, Just Cause 3, CS:GO (Only bots because.. I don't want to derank anymore), Portal 2,

Rust, CSGO, League Of Legends, SMITE.

Other games i've been meaning to finish, are Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

CS GO and Euro Truck sim.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Age of empires hd, all blacks rugby challenge.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

witcher 3 but i still think skyrim is better. Just pretty much did everything in fallout with a couple hundred hours logged. Blops3 when i get really bored. 

Really excited for the new games comming out(Doom, Far cry)

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, GC version on dolphin

I assume Dolphin is a Gamecube emu? Not tried many emu lately, most of my emulators were on my dead PSP :(

I'm currently playing a little bit of just about everything I have lol, which consists of Euro Truck Simulator 2, Just Cause 3, CS:GO (Only bots because.. I don't want to derank anymore), Portal 2,

I've been recommended Euro truck simulator before but I really can't see the appeal of it if I'm honest. Maybe it's one of those games that sounds dull but you really have to play to appreciate it??

Rust, CSGO, League Of Legends, SMITE.

Other games i've been meaning to finish, are Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition.

Yeah I need to finish MGSV, I'm a huuuge MGS fan but MGSV just felt like a series of mini missions to me, not the linear, heavy story based games I adore from previous instalments.

Age of empires hd, all blacks rugby challenge.

Hmmmm a rugby game huh? Never played one even though I'm a die hard Leicester Tigers fan (UK Rugby union team)

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

I've been recommended Euro truck simulator before but I really can't see the appeal of it if I'm honest. Maybe it's one of those games that sounds dull but you really have to play to appreciate it??

I would say you have to play it to appreciate it.

They have a demo as well.

Yeah I need to finish MGSV, I'm a huuuge MGS fan but MGSV just felt like a series of mini missions to me, not the linear, heavy story based games I adore from previous instalments.

Nothing has been the original as of yet imo. MG2 was alright, MG3 Snake Eater was okay too. Not played any of the others since they weren't available on PC. But so far i quite like MG5, nothing like it's predecessor MG1, but it's still enjoyable.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Nothing has been the original as of yet imo. MG2 was alright, MG3 Snake Eater was okay too. Not played any of the others since they weren't available on PC. But so far i quite like MG5, nothing like it's predecessor MG1, but it's still enjoyable.

Yeah, there's not a game that compares fully to the original, still  in my top 2 games of all time along with Mass Effect.

Yeah, there's not a game that compares fully to the original, still  in my top 2 games of all time along with Mass Effect.

Just a shame that the ending to ME3 is rather lackluster, even after the Extended + Citadel DLC.

since i bought a GTX 980ti ...i pretty much only play rocket league :(

...i'm addicted to it.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Just a shame that the ending to ME3 is rather lackluster, even after the Extended + Citadel DLC.

I really don't want to open that can of worms again, I've discussed/agrued it ad nauseum...But I'll say this,  the Citadel DLC is the most enjoyable piece of DLC I've ever played.

I really don't want to open that can of worms again, I've discussed/agrued it ad nauseum...But I'll say this,  the Citadel DLC is the most enjoyable piece of DLC I've ever played.

Now the rage has settled (after seeing the ending for the first time), it's still an enjoyable franchise to replay. I just rely on creating my own afterstories in my mind.

Now the rage has settled (after seeing the ending for the first time), it's still an enjoyable franchise to replay. I just rely on creating my own afterstories in my mind.

I never felt any rage, but yeah headcanons are a great part of my Mass Effect experience. Looking forward to Andromeda :)

since i bought a GTX 980ti ...i pretty much only play rocket league :(

...i'm addicted to it.

Way to tax those 2816 CUDA cores and that 384 bit bus :P

I picked up Dragon Age: Origins for a couple bucks on Steam the other day, and I've been pretty hooked on that. I've also been playing Metro: 2033 Redux a good bit

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01

I picked up Dragon Age: Origins for a couple bucks on Steam the other day, and I've been pretty hooked on that. I've also been playing Metro: 2033 Redux a good bit

DA:O is a great game.