Can I mount h100/h100i??

Here is a pic of the top of my case, its a NZXT 210 Elite, could you guys see that whether I can mount the h100/h100i there or not???

yes its a bit dusty on the top, will be cleaning it soon >_>

A_3aBAZCMAEwhzH.jpg:large

The problem with this case is it doesn't look like those are the standard 15mm spacing between the two fans. You would need to check that. That is pretty much a water cooling standard. and i would NOT use a X60 on this - look at how little airflow you get - would be restrictive. Only use the X60 if you have true 140mm ventalition. Those fan cutouts aren't even proper 120mm vents. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

No you won't be able to, I had this problem on my old NZXT Lexa S, you either need to drill new holes or I did hear some people talking about some sort of 140mm to 120mm adapter for fan mounts like yours and most NZXT cases have on top.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I'd be more concerned about the lack of space before looking at the actual spacing of the radiator mounts.

I've just had a quick look at the inside of that chassis and to me it looks like you have about 5mm of clearance from the top of your motherboard to the bottom of the premounted 25mm fan. The H100 rad is a bit thicker than this. I then wondered if the fan mountings were stood away from the motherboard mounting tray which it doesn't look like they are.

So while yes you could do a little bit of machining to get the rad to fit you would either have to fit the radiator (fragile) or the fans (ugly) externally on top of the case.

Why not move everything into the Fractal Arc Midi and save another month or so and do it properly??

Cheers

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be more concerned about the lack of space before looking at the actual spacing of the radiator mounts.

I've just had a quick look at the inside of that chassis and to me it looks like you have about 5mm of clearance from the top of your motherboard to the bottom of the premounted 25mm fan. The H100 rad is a bit thicker than this. I then wondered if the fan mountings were stood away from the motherboard mounting tray which it doesn't look like they are.

So while yes you could do a little bit of machining to get the rad to fit you would either have to fit the radiator (fragile) or the fans (ugly) externally on top of the case.

Why not move everything into the Fractal Arc Midi and save another month or so and do it properly??

Cheers

Lee

i also put the fans on the top of the case, when i installed my h100, looks pretty ridicoulous and theres about 5mm space between the fans and the radiator and im looking forward to get a new case soon cause i cant get optimum cooling