When websites just don't care

Joegeddon

post-185115-0-98470100-1453406767_thumb.

Thanks for the very in depth specifications of the  AMD FX-9590...

To be fair it does show it in the title. I just found it quite funny that in specifications all it has is the weight.

Also, the description is just marketing jazz.

Edited by Joegeddon

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Thanks for the very in depth specifications of the  AMD FX-9590...

In the time it took you to take a screenshot and post this pointless thread bashing the company you could have written an email to their customer support team and let them know that a product page is missing information. But that would have been a reasonable reaction....

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

well... the relevant info is in the title lol

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In the time it took you to take a screenshot and post this pointless thread bashing the company you could have written an email to their customer support team and let them know that a product page is missing information. But that would have been a reasonable reaction....

so true

to be fair they listed a lot of the specs in the title for the product

Fair enough.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Damn. I just got told...

oh I've seen worse... this one at least has weight specified and a Picture of the box!!!

and it's in your native language, look at this:

that's some legit czech speak and I don't even speak czech the only reason I knew it's czech is by the provided link to distributors page, for all I know it might be polak

XYygUTd.png

or this one... like what are you even selling? you're being crazy! that's insane! can you ID this EVGA product they're selling?

FuuX3ET.png

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

9QzkAr7.png

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

i dont think he is out to bash anyone per se just as a funny thing he found

At least I know it weighs 7g now.

and what do you think would be a reasonable response to expect from them after you informed them of missing information?

like c'mon don't know about UK retailers but scroll up to my examples they'll just laugh at you and say they know

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K