"RedCluster" My personal AMD gaming rig (SOON)

NO PICS YET I only have the mobo and thoose who will gona judge me for my CPU than GO GET OUT DONT EVEN READ THIS GO AND GET OUT AND GET YOURSELF A i3....

So my computer is gona be FULL AMD BUILD :D

Someone would say its a crap shit because AMD CPU but not all of us want spend a abnormal amounth of money on a frkin CPU like tha I7 or even some i5 ves 

MOBO: ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z

CPU: AMD FX-9590

Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX

Graphics card: MSI AMD R9 390x (ONE OF IT)

RAM: Kingston Sawage Red 2400Mhz

PSU: Corsair RM1000i(yep bit of a overkill but im gona get that because i never know when i will upgrade it)

Case: Corsair 780T (Black/Red)

HDD: WD Green 1TB(Reusing from my previous PC)

a regular optical drive and i guess thats all :Dno SSD at al its too expensive its gone be better for me to raid two 1TB drives than im gona get 2tb instead of 125(cause i have not neought for more) and faster red write speeds AND I DONT CARE HOW SAFE IS MY DATA :D always have a backup on my USb(1TB xD)

NO PICS YET I only have the mobo and thoose who will gona judge me for my CPU than GO GET OUT DONT EVEN READ THIS GO AND GET OUT AND GET YOURSELF A i3....

sweg. photos pls when its buildeded :D

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Ugh, I have an AMD rig (got some good deals on the parts, specs in the signature) and you don't need to spend that much money.

Get an FX-8350 as your CPU and overclock it, you'll have nothing but issues FX-9590.
The motherboard is also pretty expensive, if you want to overclock very high, get the ASUS Sabertooth. If you want "gaming" features but lower overclocks, you can get ASRock 990FX Fatal1ty Killer or even cheaper ASRock 970 Performance

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

At least you're getting a good cooler. Also, that'll bottleneck 390x crossfire if you ever plan for it in the future.

can you AMD hater stop complaining about bottleneck?! AMD isnt the best isnt the worst and we dont have enought money to spend like 1000 dolars on a 5960x i7 thats gona be able to go crossfire sli 4way and im going to overclock IM WILL OVERCLOCK ANY WAY and im gona push the fans as far asi can with the lowest noise

sweg. photos pls when its buildeded :D

i will try i only have the mobo (version that have no PCI slots only PCIe)

Ugh, I have an AMD rig (got some good deals on the parts) and you don't need to spend that much money.

Get an FX-8350 as your CPU and overclock it, you'll have nothing but issues FX-9590.
The motherboard is also pretty expensive, if you want to overclock very high, get the ASUS Sabertooth. If you want "gaming" features but lower overclocks, you can get ASRock 990FX Fatal1ty Killer or even cheaper ASRock 970 Performance

LATE :D i have the mobo already and i did plain all that stuff asus have very advanced VRMS so its not gona be a problem and im gona end up with really decent gaming rig that fist into 1000 euros

Wait, so you're getting a 9590 because it's "cheaper", when you can get an i5-4690, which is vastly superior to the 9590 in games, for nearly the same price?

I mean, it's your money, go ahead, but I don't really think that's a good idea.

If you really want a full AMD build, wait for Zen, seriously.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Looking forward to build pics.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

can you AMD hater stop complaining about bottleneck?! AMD isnt the best isnt the worst and we dont have enought money to spend like 1000 dolars on a 5960x i7 thats gona be able to go crossfire sli 4way and im going to overclock IM WILL OVERCLOCK ANY WAY and im gona push the fans as far asi can with the lowest noise 

I'm only telling the truth. You're overclocking an 8350. Kay.

Just take pretty pictures, kay? c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Wait, so you're getting a 9590 because it's "cheaper", when you can get an i5-4690, which is vastly superior to the 9590 in games, for nearly the same price?

I mean, it's your money, go ahead, but I don't really think that's a good idea.

If you really want a full AMD build, wait for Zen, seriously.

zen gona cost twice much i guess ...and iwll be limited the problem with it is that i have to wait LITELARY YEARS to get a zen and than you will gona speak about the zen as about the 6300 most of people.... im ok with amd because i want a good looking mobo and I WANT TO SEE THE 5GHZ NUMBER :D

I'm only telling the truth. You're overclocking an 8350. Kay.

Just take pretty pictures, kay? c:

i planned this pc as a this year project so i hope im gona finish it in mostly hitting the this years christmass....

zen gona cost twice much i guess ...and iwll be limited the problem with it is that i have to wait LITELARY YEARS to get a zen and than you will gona speak about the zen as about the 6300  most of people.... im ok with amd because i want a good looking mobo and I WANT TO SEE THE 5GHZ NUMBER :D

Like I said, it's your money. I don't see why you would want to even pay 200$+ for a single part that is almost 3 years old. Might as well buy a second hand one for less.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Like I said, it's your money. I don't see why you would want to even pay 200$+ for a single part that is almost 3 years old. Might as well buy a second hand one for less.

i didnt told you that im gona buy a retail packaged one :D

zen gona cost twice much i guess ...and iwll be limited the problem with it is that i have to wait LITELARY YEARS to get a zen and than you will gona speak about the zen as about the 6300 most of people.... im ok with amd because i want a good looking mobo and I WANT TO SEE THE 5GHZ NUMBER :D

i planned this pc as a this year project so i hope im gona finish it in mostly hitting the this years christmass....

Zen has to be priced low otherwise it's going to flop. Also, we have no clue how Zen is going to perform but everyone is expecting Haswell like performance.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Zen has to be priced low otherwise it's going to flop. Also, we have no clue how Zen is going to perform but everyone is expecting Haswell like performance.

than anyway it would be better to go with intel because of the power consumtion (heh 250watd TDP ws 75 THATS A DIFERENCE)

than anyway it would be better to go with intel because of the power consumtion (heh 250watd TDP ws 75 THATS A DIFERENCE)

TDP isn't power consumption. It's a measure of the heat produced (indicated by what it stands for, Thermal Design Power). Every company measures it differently. No, your 9590 won't melt your board.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

TDP isn't power consumption. It's a measure of the heat produced (indicated by what it stands for, Thermal Design Power). Every company measures it differently. No, your 9590 won't melt your board.

i know but a 95wat TDP normalised board wont be able to pull out a 240 xD i gues 120 would be a bit of tolerable but still burns out the VRM and maybe some lines that delivers the power on the mobo because of the extreme wattage

Think again about the ssd, it really makes night and day difference in general usability. Just get a 120gb one if larger ones are too expensive.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

oh my gosh.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i know but a 95wat TDP normalised board wont be able to pull out a 240 xD i gues 120 would be a bit of tolerable but still burns out the VRM and maybe some lines that delivers the power on the mobo because of the extreme wattage

So long as your board has 8+2 power phases at least that are heatsinked (which your board does have) then you're fine. Your board only has support for 140W TDP chips btw yet many people are running 9590s on it. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

wat

75w CPU's on LN2 can draw 600+ watts.

All about the board fam.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

So long as your board has 8+2 power phases at least that are heatsinked (which your board does have) then you're fine. Your board only has support for 140W TDP chips btw yet many people are running 9590s on it. 

The Crosshair V Formula holds every world record for AM3+, it 's the BEST board.

The Crosshair V Formula holds every world record for AM3+, it 's the BEST board.

Spec wise, the ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional has better power phases, at 12+2. Other than that, Crosshair is good c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

thats because there is no mobo that can support clearly only the FX9590 but anyway yeas it is heatsinked and ok thats not a much diference at all because i bought a "refresh" for these FX9590 (could work with a older version but i trust more for these)

Think again about the ssd, it really makes night and day difference in general usability. Just get a 120gb one if larger ones are too expensive.

its gona blow my budget out....i have no more CENTS to spend on it and i was calculationg this witht he fact that i already have a optycal drive and a HDD keyboard spekaers monitor

Spec wise, the ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional has better power phases, at 12+2. Other than that, Crosshair is good c:

All you are looking at is phase number, not how many amps a choke can take.

Number 2, anything past 8 phases will use a doubler for the VRM's

http://hwbot.org/submission/2294034_andreyang_cpu_frequency_fx_8150_8709_mhz

http://hwbot.org/submission/2494754_i.nfrar.ed_cinebench___r15_fx_9370_1213_cb

http://hwbot.org/submission/2459716_der8auer_superpi___1m_fx_8350_9sec_125ms

http://hwbot.org/submission/2494757_i.nfrar.ed_hwbot_prime_fx_9370_8202.5_pps

its the best.