Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Windspeed36

Off topic chit chat

Finally a Makup Torturial i approve.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Now that I think about it, my profile picture selection either consists of albums I like (or with songs I like on them), some random shitposting material or just plain ol' Dan Castellaneta that's been in use for my account's life.

Anyways, here's me attempting to hold an iPod touch with as little movement as I can feasibly do.

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Less than avid Team Fortress 2 player.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 75% (content loudness 2.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Anyways, here's me attempting to hold an iPod touch with as little movement as I can feasibly do.

yNlQWRM.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Whenever I have stuff planned I want to do, the weather is horrid. 

Whenever I just have sitting at my PC to do, it's glorious weather. 

If I tell you guys me email, what will you spam me with?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Northgate Omnikey Ultra Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

21 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

If I tell you guys me email, what will you spam me with?

spam 

Why does every job title have engineer chucked onto these days? 

Like, I don't call myself a computer systems engineer like some peeps do, I'm a technician - not an engineer. 

'Hygiene technician' no, you're a fucking cleaner 

46 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

Why does every job title have engineer chucked onto these days? 

Like, I don't call myself a computer systems engineer like some peeps do, I'm a technician - not an engineer. 

'Hygiene technician' no, you're a fucking cleaner 

Luckily for the public at large, and not so luckily for those who misuse the title, it is a protected and controlled word in the context of a job title or description in many places, including all of Canada.  I think the only thing standing between thousands of people and legal penalties are the effect of "safety in numbers", and a long tradition of abuse that's allowed them to justify continuing to do so.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Luckily for the public at large, and not so luckily for those who misuse the title, it is a protected and controlled word in the context of a job title or description in many places, including all of Canada.  I think the only thing standing between thousands of people and legal penalties are the effect of "safety in numbers", and a long tradition of abuse that's allowed them to justify continuing to do so.

Didn't actually know that. 

Honestly I think it's common in the UK though... People beefing up their job title. There was a time we had a problem with email signatures, and so had to tell everyone how to re-create and apply their own. Suddenly everyone's job title got an upgrade lmao

PewDiePie hates pies:

PewDiePie's Gun: Pew!

PewDiePie: Die, Pie!

FFS I'm running out of ideas. Kill me, please.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Northgate Omnikey Ultra Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

Avantasia at Wacken. I am not sure if I like that music. 

managed to get this working on my rigol scope, not particularly well but it did work

IMG_20170805_133918.thumb.jpg.725f886fc3ab521423d2ce245f75aded.jpg

Wondering if I can ask someone for help anywhere on this forum. Majority of people here seem to have extensive knowledge about computers and I am currently having issues with mine. I havent been able to find a solution myself and I have tried posting my problem on Reddit with no luck there either. If someone could direct me to any location that is related to PC reported that would be appreciated. Thanks

What would be everyones’ opinion on what I could expect to get / or price this hardware combo for sale at?

EVGA SLI 3 (131-GT-E767-TR X58)
Core i7 950
24GB G.Skill (6x4GB) DDR3 1333

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

my local community college has this pencil drawing framed in the hallway that instantly filled me with sadness, dread and depression. it was honestly harrowing and concerning they would frame it at all. though i have a feeling that most don't care 

that moment when your case product photos have a motherboard installed without an I/O shield:

13_ac5ecf6abe076faac62879d42f242dcf_1488

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/silencio-550/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

Do you think linus would do a weekly video just rating builds like make a thread people post their builds and linus review them what he thinks of the combos and such? would that even be watch worthy?

CPU: I7-7700k | GPU: GTX 1080Ti (Asus posieden) | RAM: 8Gb Corsair Dominator 3868mhz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VIII | PSU: ATTA 1000w | Storage: WD BLACK 256Gb M.2 / WD BLACK 2Tb | Case: NZXT Switch 180 Cooling: Custom Water Loop w/ XSPC

1 hour ago, GoofyCush said:

Do you think linus would do a weekly video just rating builds like make a thread people post their builds and linus review them what he thinks of the combos and such? would that even be watch worthy?

I think that such content doesn't really go hand in hand with the level of quality that Linus Tech Tips has. If he were to do something similar to that he would probably have to add something extra such as replicating the improvements.-

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

So I'm a bit new to part picking and am having some problems. I already have a gaming computer but it technically is more of a workstation. This time I am looking to spend around $2,000 USD. Now some might disagree with my decision but I am not comfortable with liquid cooling just yet so I wanna stay with air. If anyone has any ideas for builds to get the best gameplay possible that would be awesome. 

The only real things that I would like in the computer is maybe a GTX 1080 or better, and Vengeance or Klevv memory. The ascetics I will worry about and same for a case. 

Again, if you have any ideas that would be awesome. I'll also be more than happy to accept any advice or tips. Thank you for your time 

Linus, I think ripping your shirt with a razor blade counts as cheating, but have you done the "Hulk Act" for your wife?