Windspeed36

Off topic chit chat

3 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

on a scale of one to square, what is your favorite color of the alphabet in percentages, not fractions

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: i7-950 OC'd to 3.9GHz @ 1.325V Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB Storage: WD Blue 1tb PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Steelseries Arctis 5

IMPORTANT CAT GIFS

<link removed>

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I SAID PERCENTAGES

wait nvm, 42 is the answer to everything

Edited by Shreyas1

Original Config

CPU: i5 6500, Graphics Card:  ASUS dual gtx 1070, Case: thermaltake core v21, PSU: EVGA 600B, Motherboard: msi b150m bazooka, HDD: WD blue 1tb, SSD: Sandisk z400s 250GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 8gb (x2)

So I actually contacted the company for my cordyceps pills to ask if they use caterpillar or grain grown cordyceps ...

'Our Cordyceps is sourced from mushroom, specifically the Sporocarp part. Please be assured it is not from a Caterpillar :)'

Erm, but thats not what I asked ... I wanted to know if that mushroom was grown on caterpillars or grains, but I dont think their customer service people would know that.

Or even other insects, this is what growing cordyceps 'mushrooms' look like:

IMG_1577.jpg 

Linus is my fetish.

19 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

ATMs and Self Service Checkouts here in the UK still run on XP ... Oh dear

Not surprised. Very common. But makes you think though.

News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates.

About Myself: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Not surprised. Very common. But makes you think though.

Yeah i mean they have patches to stop people hacking ATMs; there was a Horizon segment on it which showed older ATMs could be hacked easily for free money (literally)

But with the focus on cyber security right now why aren't the vendors of these application making them work on 10 or Windows 8 embedded (which is basically Windows 9)