[HD 7600M] Crimson?

So Radeon HD 6700M supports Crimson 15.11.1 Beta right?

cause the restart after uninstalling catalist and installing Crimson got me an error with a cmd pop-up, i dont really recall the error, but i have read the whole fan thingy with crimson.

Should i worry? didnt get that error again after like 5-6 restarts. (~2hrs running)

cause the restart after uninstalling catalist and installing Crimson got me an error with a cmd pop-up, i dont really recall the error, but i have read the whole fan thingy with crimson.

Should i worry? didnt get that error again after like 5-6 restarts. (~2hrs running)

To me, Crimson only supports HD 7700+ series and up. (at least that's what i've seen, if I'm not mistaken)

Just tag @ChatDaw so I can answer as fast as possible.

something similar happend to me yesterday (sapphire 390) saying the program wasnt compatiable with 64bit...bla bla, crimson is buggy so until they fix them we will just have to put up with it.

you're fine. Crimson 15.12 was the last Crimson release for 5000 and 6000 series GPUs

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

After some research i discovered that the last available update for 7600M was Crimson 15.11.1 Beta, i got worried when the error poped-up cause laptop isn't mine and i had read all that fan killing gpus in a crimson update.

After some research i discovered that the last available update for 7600M was Crimson 15.11.1 Beta, i got worried when the error poped-up cause laptop isn't mine and i had read all that fan killing gpus in a crimson update.

This fan bug got hotfixed, don't worry!

This fan bug got hotfixed, don't worry!

Do you happen to remember which version of Crimson was with the fan bug?

Hotfix means that the driver gets updated without updating the whole crimson thing(uninstall/install) right?

Hotfix means that the driver gets updated without updating the whole crimson thing(uninstall/install) right?

It was something like 15.7 if I recall correctly.

They actually released a full package to hotfix it to 15.7.1, again, take that information with a grain of salt.

15.11.1 fixed the bug regarding fan speeds:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/crimson-update-fixes-fan-profiles,30666.html

It was something like 15.7 if I recall correctly.

They actually released a full package to hotfix it to 15.7.1, again, take that information with a grain of salt.

15.7 was not part of the Crimson driver package. but it was indeed a hotfix release that fixed it.

so the bug is fixed in the 15.11.1 beta as well?

Yep, there is only one 15.11.1 which is the beta.