Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro is the choice! It's a nice and relatively simple mouse, would fit great in my hand i predict.  ;)

Winning a Kova would be great since I've been looking to get a new mouse for a while now. My original generation Razer Mamba is finally on it's way out with buttons starting to die and miss trigger. Plus the mouse would go well with my Roccat Isku FX keyboard :P

Kiro would be my first choice. I'm still using Logitech m5 a pretty much a legacy device. Thanks for the opportunityin advance.

I really would like the Roccat Kova, because my Madcatz RAT 7 died a few months ago. 

I would like the Kova, becuase i had the old Kova and really liked it. Im curious how roccat is continuing with this mouse.

I'm loving the kiro customability and even just for fun I would really like to have one xD

I'd like the Kova white because my mousewheel is broken and i'm poor :(

The Roccat Kiro is the one i want. I want it because i like its aesthetic design, it fits all of my work and gaming needs, and roccat is a very reputable brand. you can't go wrong with it. 

Lo and Behold

I would like the kova because I need a new mouse because I am using one of those cheep on the go mice. Thanks for the giveaway

Kova would be great! I love my Roccat mouse, but it is getting old and a new one would be great to go with my new system.

I want the kova, I just built my first computer a week ago, I'm using a temporary mouse and this would be awesome.

I would like to win the Krio for two reasons.

First of all it sounds like a Kirov airship from Red Alert 2 which is just great, and second of all it would be nice to get something new since I've got one of those standard microsoft mice wich makes global rank in CSGO a real struggle ^^

The kiro mouse, because it's my birthday Saturday. That's a valid reason in itself.

kova, would love a nice sleek mouse. 

also, how can you find out that we are following them? unless the winners are going to be announced on their twitter. cause i use my steam account for the forums which is a different email than my twitter and i dont use twitter that often

ı want it because cool mouse ı think:D

thanks for giveaway :D

and ı ant it for my mouse is suck

I want kiro, my poor a4tech isn't good enough for gaming 

I'd like the KOVA, because I'll need a second set of mouse/keyboard for when i'll get my obutto gaming cockpit for star citizen

Like to have the Kova, cause it looks cool and can get my friend a gaming mouse for his birthday!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA

KOVA Please, It is a nice rgb mouse.

Well, I would definitely prefer Kova, but it doesn't really matter.

I need that mouse because i just finally bought a new laptop of 930m, but have the same old lg's pure basic mouse.

As we all know, mouse is one of the most important peripherals for a better fps game.

So thank you.... :)  :)  :)  

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kiro - http://bit.ly/1SsvKKS

Kova - http://bit.ly/1PmxuPt

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the Kova white mouse. It seems like a better fit for the games i like to play, and I just love white peripherals.