Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

awesome thanks for this giveaway. I would to win the ROCCAT Kiro mouse because im still using a crappy logitech m310.

I'd love to win the Kova! My current 'gaming' mouse broke and double clicks which is super annoying in the middle of games so I really need a new mouse! Also I am ambidextrous so use the mouse in both left and right hands so this mouse sounds like it was built for me! Ps love all the content LTT, keep up the good work!

I've never had a Roccat product before. The Kova looks awesome though! YES PLEASE.

Kova would be nice :)
My Twitter is @Keridos0815

I need a Mouse because the scrool wheel one the one i have now doesn't work. And it's is kinda crap. If i win i don't know witch one I would like.

I want a Kova (not the white one) because I just bought a Razer Naga but it keeps cutting out for a few seconds until I can move my cursor again even though its brand new out of the box. I hope Roccat doesnt have issues like that.

I really need a new mouse and I really want the kova. I would love to get a new mouse completely free!

Would like a Roccat Kova because it just looks so damn sick and awesome! :) 

I'd like to have the Kova mouse. I've never really had the chance (or the money :( ) to buy myself a high grade mouse to use for gaming, but hey, this might be my chance!

Would love the kova white building my first pc and it's a black and white build!!!! So it would be perfect for my set up.

Any would be okay. But I do like the Kova White... I was looking around to shop for a mouse.. but this giveaway came at the right time:D

I am building a new video editing PC to work at home and I dont have a mouse chosen yet. I think the Kiro would be great for me :-)

i want the kova white. WHY becouse i have never had a mouse over 10 euros and mine is about to break so i could really use a new expensive mouse :) 

Hey i would absolutely love to win the Kova or Kira mouse, I have are really bad office mouse which does not track properly meaning I cannot play the games that my friends play.I cannot afford to buy a Roccat Kova or a Kira I have wanted one of these since they were released. So I would be ecstatic if I won any of these mice and I would not mind at all which one I got.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this giveaway, and keep making epic content. 

I would love to get the kova   :D

Thanks for giving back to your community 

I use an ACME 9$ mouse for my gaming needs...an upgrade to a Kova White would be amazing

i would like to own the kiro, I like the unique shape and it being modular is a big bonus!

I would like the Kova mouse, as it seems to be all that I want in a mouse.

Also the design reminds me of the Mass effect armor :P

Kova White would be AWESOME to match my white and black build that I've got