Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like to win the Kova because i'm currently stuck with a stock Lenovo mouse

Woow been wanting the kova since I saw it coming! IT's awesome!  :)

Kiro, because my current one is pretty much dying at an alarming rate from the abuse I give it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want the Kiro because I've been using a crappy dell mouse for about a year. I also want it because of it's modularity and sleek looks ;).

Kova looks pretty sweet, id like that one if i win!  :D

The Kova White looks amazing.

And is probably the better mouse and i rly want to win it because playing CSGO with a $5 mouse from coles isn't the best idea... yeah.......

Thanks! 

thank roccat, i would love the roccat Kova 

the kova white would be great! i've never had a white mouse :P keep up the good work!

Winning the Kova white would be nice and helpful. This will help me get those nasty flick AWP shots. #CSGO

Thank you,

Kevin

If I could choose, I'd want the Kova but either would work for me.
I prefer the Kova because I know either mouse will be good quality, but the Kova just looks so sleek.

I am currently not even using a good mouse but I'll be upgrading my system soon to really get into PC gaming.
Getting a mouse like this would really help. Thanks.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

Would love to get the Kiro. My mice all have goofy problems, like random double clicking, middle mouse button not working, etc. Would be nice to feel a more premium mouse.

i5-3570k, Gigabyte Z77, MSI Twin Frozer 760, 2x 120GB SSD & 1x 1.5TB WD Black HDD. Corsair 300r case and Corsair CX500 PSU.

I would love the Kova! Everything I have im satisfied with apart from my mouse and if i'm wanting to be good at cs:go, well, i gotta get a new mouse and this seem like an epic mouse!! :P 

i would like the kowa, in white (If awailable) because currently i got an 3year old mouse, for whitch the scrool doesn't work.. and i use the PgUP buttons on my keyboard to go up/down on chrome, and the mouse cost not really that much (4EUR +/-) but since i live in an average city with not much ''good/average'' tech i could buy even thou i don't have much money.. (im 16, so don't have an wery good income job) :( And yeah, hope i could get this, and good luck to everyone else :)

The kova because not only does it look sexyer but it also looka more useable for my stlye.

I would love to have a chance at winning either of the mice (preferably the KOVA) as I am in need of a new mouse as my current one is falling apart and breaking and I don't have enough money to buy a new one as I am still in school. Another reason why I would love to get one is because they look like awesome mice which I would love to try out and it could also help me out with productivity for school and gaming. Good Luck to everyone who has entered! And may the odds be in your favour!

Would love to receive that roccat Kova mouse, would be a really good addition to my setup as I am already using Roccat XTD which i have for 2 years but its getting a bit old. Love every single product of theirs 

as their quality is simply amazing ! Funny enough, I had their roccat Taito mouse-pad for about 4 years, and still using it 

The Kiro mouse

The mouse I'm using doesn't track well, and the left click sometimes doesn't work.

Would love to win kova. Love the design.

Right now using logitect 6$ mouse, winning one would be nice.