Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love the either or to be honest but Kova i think has the nicest design. I would use it for just a more ergonomic editing experience.

what a pretty giveaway!

i would love the Kiro because i actually can't handle those "right-handed only" mice.

have a nice day!

The Simplistic Kiro, love the design and ambidextrous for us leftys :D  

Would be awesome to win either one really, especially because I can't tell THAT much difference between them. But I'd like the Kiro slightly more, would be awesome.

Thanks for posting the awesome stuff so often, Linus and gang!

Kiro! .. because a new mouse would be great to replace my barely surviving old mouse!

I'll go for Kova. It'll be my first decent gaming mouse. Hopefully.

KOVAWHITE would be good am that dud from mexico remember linus or linus people thanks and byby

I would love a White Kova RGB, because my second Razer Deatadder just died...... :(

The Kova White! That one would fit perfectly on my white desk and pc.

I would love to have a kova, because I have big hands and it's difficult to find a big mouse to combine.

And Roccat was one of  the first to put RGB led in the entire mouse, which lead us until today. So they are freaky awesome.

Peace and good giveaway

I'd like the Kiro, mainly because I want to check out it's sensor overdriving capability. 

Also, I think it's about time I consider having a gaming mouse. (Been surviving on the Microsoft Basic Mouse v2 for about 3 years) B)

I would love to get the KOVA. My old one is dying and I can't afford a new one. It'd be awesome if I won this. :wub:

I'd love to try out the Kova. Wanting to get back into competitive CS:GO. If I have the Kova then I can only blame the lag when I lose ;)

I would love to win the Kiro. I've have been using the Acer mouse that follows any desktop you buy from them haha. I've sticked to that mouse since it actualy just works without any problems unlike other mice i've had. The Kiro mouse would be a wonderfull replacement to a way too old mouse.

I would like the kova because I just built a new PC and wouldn't mind a wired mouse to game with.