Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro.

I've had the same mouse for over 10+ years now, and I feel that it's time for an upgrade.

As my shameful first post, I'll admint that the Kiro would be more appreciated on my end. I just hope it lasts quite some type as opposed to most mouse with me where the right clic tends to fail after a year...

Kova, to couple it with my old Arvo 

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

I'll take the Kiro, no extra new-fangled buttons. Keep it simple. I don't like too many buttons that I can misclick or sideclick. I like a nice, clean looking, well designed mouse.

Kova mouse would be better than my 5 year old mouse that stopped working last week

kiro, would be really really nice, since my wireless one is rubbish and this wold be a really nice improvement ! :-)

I'd like to get that Roccat Kova because it looks vewy noice ..also I never had any mouse that had diffrent buttons on it (i just have a simple lookin Manhattan MO1 Optical Mini Mouse) ..also i want it cause i never won any giveaway ;-; 

plc

A Roccat Kova would be great and I could definitely use a new mouse (my old one is a cheap gaming mouse form almost 3 years ago so yeah...).

Twitter name: @White Brownie

Thanks for awesome givaways!!  :P  :rolleyes:

Kova please! My wire on my Sensei Raw has gotten recently messed up :/

I would love the kova just because i like the appearance, it looks awesome! :P

I would love to get my hands on the Kova. The Tt mouse I currently have is growing old, weary, and randomly stops moving every now and then.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity.

Kova would be nice as I'm using a £10 gaming mouse at the minute

these are some pretty sweet looking mice

i would love to win a Kova, i would love to win this because my Logitech G400 just recently died and i now have a cheap mouse

Really liking that kova design so I think I should get one lol

Kova would be really nice.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Being honest, I'd like to get no matter one of the two. They both look nice and my mouse is starting to give me problems. But since I have to choose, I'd go with the Kova. 

I broke my mouse playing dota.

Dota still need me!

Kova will fill my needs nicely

Would like kova as I don't have a gaming mouse and could do with one but don't think I'll need the expandability of the other one

Must haz Kiro!

My Logitech G100 is dying on me, hard to click and sometimes double clicks, its sad to see it going  :(