Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova. I've been searching for a good lightweight ambi shaped mouse.

didn't like the g303's shape

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

I would love to win any, but the Kova design is sick!

LMG + Giveaways = Awesome!

nova please I'm building a PC on a tight budget this could help me out a lot.

the kova seem nice and i need a mice i got a old mouse for Gaming its terrible ( sorry for bad english ) 

I wouldn't mind getting KIRO, my MX518 is on its last legs

That kova would be awesome my old logitech thingy that's like 2 inches long is killing my hand (and pride)

Yay, giveaways!

I'd love the Kova, since my current mouse has been worn down to a super-thin model.

Given the choices, I would pick the Roccat Kiro. I simply prefer smaller mice for fingertip or claw grips, and I'm also a fan of the older Avago ADNS sensors -- kudos to Roccat for choosing lower resolution PixArt/Avago sensors. I hate how other brands think that higher is always better...  <_<

For those of you wondering, I believe the Kova 2015 uses a PixArt PMW3320 sensor, while the Kiro uses the older PixArt (Avago) ADNS-3050 sensor.

It would have been nice if the Kiro had a braided cable like the Kova does, or if the Kova would have removable thumb buttons like the Kiro does. I'm also curious as to why the smaller Kiro is 4 grams heavier than the Kova? @ROCCAT

~meOw! Σ:3

That Roccat Kova white looks awesome. It would be a great addition to my audiowork thinkpad.

Fun fact, kova is also a finnish word and it means hard :D

I'd like to win the Kiro. I have a mouse but it is failing and I need a new one soon! :)

Kiro, because I managed to spill water inside my mouse and it just doesen't work like it used to :(.

The Kova would be nice for my dad, who's still using an old Microsoft PS/2 mouse for his CAD and gaming applications. The mouse would go to him as a surprise! :)

Roccat Kova would be nice to my system because my whole PC already have the black and white theme. it would be look nice. :3 

I would love to win the Kiro, the shape is awesome and the rubberized finish is amazing. If only. :)

I would like that KOVA because my SteelSeries sensei is starting to die and is becoming anoying... everytime i smash it with any kind of minimal force it just disconnects and then connects after 10 secs... so anoying so winning this giveaway would make me super happy not to have to buy a new mouse  :)

And thx for the giveaway LTT and ROCCAT ! 

I would like the Kova White because the new season of LOL is starting and obviously a new mouse is what I need to reach diamond.  Not an upgrade in skill but an upgrade in hardware. 

I have also chosen the white because I am guessing fewer people will want that one so my chances are higher (you gotta be cunning to get free stuff).

Thanks for all the videos, I especially enjoyed the live PC build.  Interesting how a long video with not a great deal happening can be so entertaining.  Though some type of head cam view would be great if you ever do another similar style of video (if you don't mind looking like a pillock having a GoPro strapped to your head whilst doing it).

Kova. My mionix mouse stopped working in September and they still have not sent me my replacement like they said they would. Kova would be a big step up from my terrible backup mouse.

Roccat Kova. I need a secondary mouse on the go because my current one is tied with other cables to make my desk a bit cleaner

Thanks for the giveaway, i never knew that there was such a big SSD.. 
As for the giveaway: I'd like to get the Kova because my Razor Deathadder is starting to fall apart!