Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

Hey if love to get a white kova because of sort of a long reason but I'll try to sum it up

I'm still in school and I was planning to build a $1000aud computer and I got pretty close to getting all the money ($855) until I broke some machinery worth about $1000 and now I'm literally starting from scratch again so it would be super cool if I could get anything for free so it doesn't take as long to finish this time

And for the reason it's white it matches the case I want to get good luck to anybody reading this and I hope I win

I could use any of the two.

I would need one of them because my gaming peripherals dont last alot more than a year, and my Zowie mouse is pretty much over a year old now.

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you dont know why. In this computer, theory and practice are combined: Nothing works and i dont know why.

Atleast i can manage Some things, like my current OC personal best.

I'm a classic right handed user so the Kova will fulfill all my needs. Way more dpi that what I generally need, so it will surely be appreciated :D

I think the Kova would be pretty dope. My setup is almost completely dark browns, blacks and greens, and i only have to swap 2 things out to fully colour match it, my Bright orange WoT Death adder and either move my current system to a new case or just make a new one in a more appropriate case that doesn't glow bright blue and ruin my vibe. So getting any form of RGB mouse would help me. This and i think the smart cast thing could be pretty useful.

I would really like to win a Kova mouse, my current mouse a TTe Sport one is on its last legs (mouse wheel doesn't even click)

The Kova would be awesome! ..

allways liked the roccat products, just never needed to upgrade from my good old g5 :P

but id love to let them convince me that i should!

I would love to use the ROCCAT KOVA!

I'm an architect and also a gamer so all my usual programs or games would benefit from the personalitation of the multiple buttons in REVIT, AUTOCAD, CALL OF DUTY, LOL...

Thank you for de giveaway and for the content!! Really enjoy it. KEEP PUSHING!!

I'd love the get my hands on the Kova, it looks amazing and since it from Roccat I bet it feels amazing too. Plus I'm counting on it help me get some of those valuable MMR points in Dota 2 everyone's so obsessed about!