Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the Kiro. I have never had a gaming mice and I would like to try one.

I'm a classic right handed user so the Kova will fulfill all my needs. Way more dpi that what I generally need, so it will surely be appreciated :D

I would love the Roccat Kova, i have not had a new gaming mause in like a few years.

I think the Kova would be pretty dope. My setup is almost completely dark browns, blacks and greens, and i only have to swap 2 things out to fully colour match it, my Bright orange WoT Death adder and either move my current system to a new case or just make a new one in a more appropriate case that doesn't glow bright blue and ruin my vibe. So getting any form of RGB mouse would help me. This and i think the smart cast thing could be pretty useful.

I would really like to win a Kova mouse, my current mouse a TTe Sport one is on its last legs (mouse wheel doesn't even click)

The Kova would be awesome! ..

allways liked the roccat products, just never needed to upgrade from my good old g5 :P

but id love to let them convince me that i should!

I would love to use the ROCCAT KOVA!

I'm an architect and also a gamer so all my usual programs or games would benefit from the personalitation of the multiple buttons in REVIT, AUTOCAD, CALL OF DUTY, LOL...

Thank you for de giveaway and for the content!! Really enjoy it. KEEP PUSHING!!

i would want to have that Kiro. Looks slick and minimalistic for fps games 

The kova looks sick.

Would really fulfill all my needs in a mouse.

That Kova White, It's insane. The dopest mouse I've seen. Gonna fit perfetclty at my desk and to my hand :D ^^ 

I'd love the get my hands on the Kova, it looks amazing and since it from Roccat I bet it feels amazing too. Plus I'm counting on it help me get some of those valuable MMR points in Dota 2 everyone's so obsessed about!

I would like the kiro, my current mouse is pretty old. A better mouse would certainly help with games like csgo, and it would look really cool.

Using a Zowie FK1, getting tired and old. Would like the Kiro mouse if I win! ^^

I would love any of the mouses and it be a awesome birthday surprise as you will be closing the contest on my birthday.

The Dick of the audio page!

Kova Mouse would be nice because you guys are great and i watch every single video you have uploaded my best one was "7 gamers one cpu" and ya i cant afford like this beast  :)

Would love to win the Kova mouse,really like the design.Thanks for the cool giveaway.